Football's Future: This is the End Mafia - Night 8 ends Monday, 3/2 at 10:00 PM EST

rackcs

14 hours ago, SwAg said:

Let me be inextricably clear: I’m not lynching anyone beyond Matts, MWil, squire, or Orca today.  All of them deserve to die at this point.

19 hours ago, SwAg said:

tbh, I’ll be shocked if squire is currently Town.

There are not many roles that have a death and reveal, followed by immediately re-entering the game.  That’s usually conversion or a godfather deception mechanic.

Otherwise, I could believe that squire is the reviver who does a self-revive if he still has his revive at the time of death.  No idea why that would be the MWil character though.

14 hours ago, SwAg said:

Players you associate with Touch: Malfatron, SwAg, Dome, MWil.

Players Rack thinks are good as scum:  SwAg, Touch, squire, and Dome.

You can use that as a backdrop, but ultimately if you’re deviating from reads based on behavior, and allowing thematic guesses to trump play, then you’re either scum or a liability to Town.

It’s speculation versus definitive.

yeah swag.

squire would surely motivate you if he is town

more likely, you are scum together

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Or, he's converted scum and thought I'd clear him; or he's Town and thinks I'm Town.

I doubt you even understand my skepticism. 

Last time squire was the gift giver was Gopher's World, and I was on his **** the whole game, and I never got a gift.  That's the departure, but it seemed genuine rather than a trick, so here we are.