Football's Future: This is the End Mafia - Night 8 ends Monday, 3/2 at 10:00 PM EST

rackcs

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Squire's lack of a firm win con grasp truly concerns me. It wouldn't be the first time that SwAg has busted scum on a win con technicality.

I never use the win condition.  It’s lame ****, but he was begging for it.

I mean, really: Touch is scum, MWil worships Touch, and Malfatron/SwAg fulfills basically the three Mafia amigos.

It’s just a matter of if you believe scum would risk hiding in plain sight, or if Rack would make it that easily telegraphed.

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I believe that Rack has a list of FF Mafia players and a list of roles fitting each player. I believe that he then randomized the roles/alignment for each to fit the game mechanics from a game solving point of view.

After going back and reading, it's clear to me that certain individuals wanted pressure off of Matts and Orca and onto Touch to eliminate one of Town's best players early.

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

What I'm adding is that it's more pertinent at this juncture to evaluate the late night voting push and who was quick to jump off of Matts/Orca and onto Touch, and/or actively lead his lynch. While I wanted Pickle, when it became apparent that no one else was willing to go that route, I felt it critical to save Touch and go Orca to force OT. To be fair, I didn't think that Forge would bail at the last second.

I'm not sure what to make of Forge, as his ability seems definite Town, and I'm not sure whether he wanted to make it look like Touch and then flip back last second (his latter vote was denied due to the timestamp) or was scum making a similar slip to what I did on FF Mafia with ET, as they got their wires crossed in chatty.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I mean, really: Touch is scum, MWil worships Touch, and Malfatron/SwAg fulfills basically the three Mafia amigos.

It’s just a matter of if you believe scum would risk hiding in plain sight, or if Rack would make it that easily telegraphed.

Rack thinks Malf sucks at scum, so he probably put Malf as town