Football's Future: This is the End Mafia - Night 8 ends Monday, 3/2 at 10:00 PM EST

rackcs

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

If you supposedly read the N1 recap, you would think black, red, blue, purple would be 4 groups, not 3?

59 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

purple pesci is a dude

not a faction

@squire12

If you give me a gift, I promise to use it wisely and exclusively for the benefit of Town and probably against Orca.

Dome

Just now, The Orca said:

You authoritative lmao

I’ve given you specified information and a detailed account, which is more than sufficient to procure the original form of the information.

You said we’ve never seen it.  I said we have and gave a detailed account of it.  What I said is verifiably true.  What you said has been specifically disputed as false.  And you think the onerous is on me to comply with your arbitrary demand and standard for proof.  You’re wrong.  I’m not going to put it in front of you like your favorite meal of glue sticks and crayons.

6 minutes ago, SwAg said:

😂 lol, you do understand testimonials from authoritative sources, such as the creator of the game or those with first-hand knowledge, would be considered evidence, right?

swag gives evidence that does not evenly remotely support his claim. or is even guranteed to exist

It has been proven time again that you are a complete liar.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

swag gives evidence that does not evenly remotely support his claim. or is even guranteed to exist

It has been proven time again that you are a complete liar.

lol, nah.  I’m definitively correct.  Save your slobbering for your Orca.

25 minutes ago, The Orca said:

These numbers are fake 

22 minutes ago, The Orca said:

What's self revive scum?

21 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Unkillable godfather, yeah we have seen that but not that flips town 

18 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Show me the game and the role PM

12 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I havent seen evidence, just words...post the links

8 minutes ago, The Orca said:

You authoritative lmao

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I’ve given you specified information and a detailed account, which is more than sufficient to procure the original form of the information.

You said we’ve never seen it.  I said we have and gave a detailed account of it.  What I said is verifiably true.  What you said has been specifically disputed as false.  And you think the onerous is on me to comply with your arbitrary demand and standard for proof.  You’re wrong.  I’m not going to put it in front of you like your favorite meal of glue sticks and crayons.

You no english well

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Can you tell him what the Bill Murray role was.  I died, flipped Bill Murray-Aligned, and self revived 2 days later.  Please and thank you.

Yes But that was also built into a character and open to anyone as mine was a draft game and you were scum from the beginning and flipped that. You’re correct 

Just now, MWil23 said:

Yes But that was also built into a character and open to anyone as mine was a draft game and you were scum from the beginning and flipped that. You’re correct 

That doesn’t change or diminish any point I’ve made.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

You’re clearly disputing the existence of such a role.  And now you’re taking paraphrasing and acting as though you are right because of it.  You truly are a remarkable idiot.

I'm not disputing the role, just the numbers you put forth and I want evidence in the form of a PM. That a players role is to flip town and a day or later will be revived (by no one else) automatically as scum. The closest I'd say is Rags in Bcbs wrestlemania game, but that wouldn't be the character Mwil imo in this game