Week 3 GDT: Jacksonville Jaguars (1-1) vs. Baltimore Ravens (2-0) LONDON EDITION

.Buzz

I really don't know why so many people are worried about everyone leaving. Bad teams keep great players for a long time all the time. Great core players don't hit the FA market for any team THAT often. 

Hopefully this is a moot point and we start winning, but all our young core pieces aren't just going to walk away if we show them the $$$.

2 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

I really don't know why so many people are worried about everyone leaving. Bad teams keep great players for a long time all the time. Great core players don't hit the FA market for any team THAT often. 

Hopefully this is a moot point and we start winning, but all our young core pieces aren't just going to walk away if we show them the $$$.

Image result for show me what you got

15 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Pretty much.

Anyone watching the Titans/Seahawks game? Both of these offenses look brutal.

Too be expected. Seattles offense has looked terrible all year. Their O-line is definitely the worst in the league, but their defense is very good. 

7 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

i will say that i dont think our run game will be that great next week vs the jets. 

They have some talent on that D. Pretty hard to say though when we just put 44 points up with zero turnovers against a team that had more turnovers through 2 weeks than we did all of last season though. I don't think anyone expected that.

Football is a crazy game.

1 hour ago, .Buzz said:

You have to love this. Excitement. Telvin has been waiting for this kind of feeling since he joined the team. I really hope this team is on the up and up. If the least we can do is make sure that no one is sleeping on the Jaguars any longer. 

Just now, Jags said:

Too be expected. Seattles offense has looked terrible all year. Their O-line is definitely the worst in the league, but their defense is very good. 

Yup. Titans offense isn't too great either honestly. Mariota has his moments and their OL is legit, but we shut them down pretty good last week too until the defense was completely gassed due to being on the field so much..

SEA trotting out Joeckel every week just makes me chuckle. So happy to be done with that guy.

Just now, .Buzz said:

They have some talent on that D. Pretty hard to say though when we just put 44 points up with zero turnovers against a team that had more turnovers through 2 weeks than we did all of last season though. I don't think anyone expected that.

Football is a crazy game.

well to be fair they played the Bengals and Browns both of which both offenses are pretty bad. bengals have pieces on offense but their Oline has really regressed from losing whitworth and zietler. 

i partly watched the jets-dolphins game but man that game was way too much of a snoozer.  their run defense isnt a joke even if the stats show it as bad, week 2 they gave up like half their rush yards on 2 plays. 

1 minute ago, .Buzz said:

Yup. Titans offense isn't too great either honestly. Mariota has his moments and their OL is legit, but we shut them down pretty good last week too until the defense was completely gassed due to being on the field so much..

SEA trotting out Joeckel every week just makes me chuckle. So happy to be done with that guy.

We should've known that we were drafting a bust when the guys name was a few misplaced letters from being a Joke lel. 

2 minutes ago, Jags said:

We should've known that we were drafting a bust when the guys name was a few misplaced letters from being a Joke lel. 

He was pretty beloved by most as a prospect and most thought he was a sure fire decade long LT for a team. Not sure how so many people got him wrong.

2 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

He was pretty beloved by most as a prospect and most thought he was a sure fire decade long LT for a team. Not sure how so many people got him wrong.

Literally all the experts got that one wrong. 

Archived