Week 3 GDT: Jacksonville Jaguars (1-1) vs. Baltimore Ravens (2-0) LONDON EDITION

.Buzz

Yeah I really wanted the shutout but when you put in all the backups and the defense plays off like that it was bound to happen.

Love the dominating showing today. The OL is definitely not as bad as any of us thought coming into the season. Penalties are infuriating but from a pure blocking perspective they have been solid.

emmashake.gif

I'm so happy right now. As long as Blake takes care of the ball and we limit the holding calls on the OL we're golden. Problem is, both are asking a LOT from those units. OL is mainly set back by Parnell as far as the penalties go.

15 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Yeah I really wanted the shutout but when you put in all the backups and the defense plays off like that it was bound to happen.

Love the dominating showing today. The OL is definitely not as bad as any of us thought coming into the season. Penalties are infuriating but from a pure blocking perspective they have been solid.

Still could use an upgrade at both guards and rt. 

Just now, LinderFournette said:

Still could use an upgrade at both guards and rt. 

Omameh was quite solid I thought. Had that one false start but otherwise...

Cann and Parnell, blocking wise, blocked decent. Of course I'd take an upgrade and I expect us to bring in a new OG or two this offseason as well as a RT (Parnell isn't getting any younger), but it's just good to see that the preseason was just that, the preseason. Neither of them have looked nearly as bad as they did in those games.

2 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

emmashake.gif

I'm so happy right now. As long as Blake takes care of the ball and we limit the holding calls on the OL we're golden. Problem is, both are asking a LOT from those units. OL is mainly set back by Parnell as far as the penalties go.

Yeah.  Even in another blowout win, really get the impression it's still walking a tightrope.  Just takes a couple ill-timed OLine penalties to back them up, Bortles unleashes a fail and the whole thing could come crashing down just like that at any moment.

But man it's fun when it does all go right. :)

Just now, Tugboat said:

Yeah.  Even in another blowout win, really get the impression it's still walking a tightrope.  Just takes a couple ill-timed OLine penalties to back them up, Bortles unleashes a fail and the whole thing could come crashing down just like that at any moment.

But man it's fun when it does all go right. :)

Defense is just absolutely loaded/oozing with talent and it's fun to watch. When the offense doesn't put them in awful positions/make them stay on the field damn near the entire 60 minutes they are just so fast and dominant. Ramsey/Bouye on the outside, speed at the LB spot, and the consistent pressure from the DL is just so fun to watch play out. 

All hinges on the offense to not screw up all the time/turn it over like they did last week. Turnovers are going to happen, but 3 a game while not being able to produce any offense is a recipe for what happened last week. Dominant D in the first half, gassed D from being on the field too much in half #2.

22 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Omameh was quite solid I thought. Had that one false start but otherwise...

Cann and Parnell, blocking wise, blocked decent. Of course I'd take an upgrade and I expect us to bring in a new OG or two this offseason as well as a RT (Parnell isn't getting any younger), but it's just good to see that the preseason was just that, the preseason. Neither of them have looked nearly as bad as they did in those games.

Cann hasn't really faced a great dt like mccoy or shorts since tho

4 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

Cann hasn't really faced a great dt like mccoy or shorts since tho

Can only play the guy who is acrossed from you. So I don't care really to be honest. He's doing a solid job at beating his man and has done so thus far. All you can ask for.

Plus, McCoy/Shorts makes most OG's look bad.

Archived