Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

11 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Look, at this point I feel like I’ve provided you the info you need to ascertain rags motives and his thought process in it. 

ive also helped explain the differences you two had in respect to his viewpoint as well as his recall of information. 

If you can’t step back a minute and wrap your head around that, I don’t know what else to tell you. 

Are you just not reading?  He’s contradicted himself, and I’ve shown precisely where, and asked for clarification, and he does this bit and refuses to do so.

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

As stated previously, I think you both are looking at this interaction with jaded viewpoints. 

I have no idea how that is possible because I took his exact quotes, showed how they contradicted, and asked for clarification, and Ragnarok has not answered beyond telling me he’s not going to answer and disengaging, and likely will not answer at any point because you all allow him not to, and refuse accountability, simply because it’s okay and we have zero expectations for Ragnarok.

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

My journey is complete. I’m smarter. I’m stronger.

aZlMU_bE0Oa_WngubxbUhb4aKn9m0ZkD73p779pS

and I want you all to guess what I did last night 

Beat the living daylights out of Big Show?

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

No, it’s objectively true.

Is this one of the times it’s actually objectively true or is it like a regular time where it’s swag objectively true?

also what are you talking about, I’m sure I can resolve this little dispute for ya 

10 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I have no idea how that is possible because I took his exact quotes, showed how they contradicted, and asked for clarification, and Ragnarok has not answered beyond telling me he’s not going to answer and disengaging, and likely will not answer at any point because you all allow him not to, and refuse accountability, simply because it’s okay and we have zero expectations for Ragnarok.

He did answer you tho, you just didn’t accept the answer.