Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

7 minutes ago, SwAg said:

KSJ is unlikely to contribute anything coherent in the thread.  If he’s Town, he’ll at least contribute at night.  If he’s scum, you’ll be able to tell eventually because he won’t get into Town slap fights, he’ll just keep repeating illogical garbage and voting for the person who is clearly Town.

squire is methodical.  He does not tend to deviate from it, and it makes him useful as Town and not the simplest read as scum.  I agree with Touch, he hasn’t had the poignant remarks I come to expect, but he didn’t have them when he was sick in a previous game, and he’s said he’s busy.

Orca and Rick might be the same person.

So, I responded to half.  What are your thoughts on Ragnarok and Cory?

I've never been good at reading Rags and we (Rags and I) both know it. The two of you are obviously not aligned because neither of you would waste this much time arguing in public if you were teammates. Pushing you at the start of this Day phase is something he would do if he was Town and thought he had scum dead to rights, and it's something he would do as scum because it's an easy, guilt-free opportunity to lynch you regardless of your alignment. Scum going up 3-0 in Town deaths going into Night Two would be a huge coup for them, especially with one being Town Vig and another (presuming this was Counselor's ability, not a sure thing admittedly) an all-players roleblock.

Very suspicious of Cory aka "monkball." He's normally much, much louder in the thread. I lean towards him being busy IRL. Not much to say there, and if I thought voting him up would actually get his attention, I would be up for that. But I think he'd rather die.

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Why is there nothing on Dome in here?

Oh, and I hammer pretty indiscriminately 

No particular reason. Another player who hasn't made much of an impression on me so far.

I gathered as much from what's been said.

Red:

Matts

Orange:

Ragnarok
Gopher
Monk
KSJ

Yellow:

squire
Dome
Daboyle
Deadpulse
MD4L
Orca
Blue
MWil

Blue:

Josh
ET
Malfatron
Forge
rack
Touch

Green:

SwAg

I’m relatively happy with the amount of Town reads.  I wish Yellow gave me more to work with.  Orange and Red are scum dumpsters.

5 minutes ago, Blue said:

I've never been good at reading Rags and we (Rags and I) both know it. The two of you are obviously not aligned because neither of you would waste this much time arguing in public if you were teammates. Pushing you at the start of this Day phase is something he would do if he was Town and thought he had scum dead to rights, and it's something he would do as scum because it's an easy, guilt-free opportunity to lynch you regardless of your alignment. Scum going up 3-0 in Town deaths going into Night Two would be a huge coup for them, especially with one being Town Vig and another (presuming this was Counselor's ability, not a sure thing admittedly) an all-players roleblock.

Very suspicious of Cory aka "monkball." He's normally much, much louder in the thread. I lean towards him being busy IRL. Not much to say there, and if I thought voting him up would actually get his attention, I would be up for that. But I think he'd rather die.

No particular reason. Another player who hasn't made much of an impression on me so far.

I gathered as much from what's been said.

It’s really not.  Ragnarok isn’t the player he used to be.  He has meaningfully contributed to Town once in 12 months.

Gopher has been super protective of his role information in the past as Town.  He came into the thread without reading anything and immediately announced he was redirected.  That didn’t get any commentary at all when it occurred, and then he left by explaining “whoopsy daisy,” and voting for me with people I’m pretty sure he voted against on D1, despite having not read anything.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Gopher has been super protective of his role information in the past as Town.  He came into the thread without reading anything and immediately announced he was redirected.  That didn’t get any commentary at all when it occurred, and then he left by explaining “whoopsy daisy,” and voting for me with people I’m pretty sure he voted against on D1, despite having not read anything.

Ladies and Gentlemen, just to take you back to the film, he was also quick to exclaim in excitement just who exactly he was and wasn't. Let's take a look!

On 3/3/2020 at 9:48 PM, gopherwrestler said:

I’m a Vikings player!

On 3/3/2020 at 9:50 PM, Matts4313 said:

that politcian? Ventura?

On 3/3/2020 at 9:56 PM, gopherwrestler said:

Absolutely not

On 3/3/2020 at 10:01 PM, Matts4313 said:

Roman Reigns. 

And King, he didn't deny it.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Ladies and Gentlemen, just to take you back to the film, he was also quick to exclaim in excitement just who exactly he was and wasn't. Let's take a look!

minnesota-vikings-logo-totally-looks-lik

He called Josh, “brother.”

If Gopher keeps saying “brother,” I would lynch him because in one of Bcb’s previous WWE games he had Legends Mafia, which had Hulk Hogan who had to call someone brother for their posting restriction.  And bcb recycled some roles in his TV Mafia too.

• Like 1

Just now, SwAg said:

minnesota-vikings-logo-totally-looks-lik

He called Josh, “brother.”

If Gopher keeps saying “brother,” I would lynch him because in one of Bcb’s previous WWE games he had Legends Mafia, which had Hulk Hogan who had to call someone brother for their posting restriction.  And bcb recycled some roles in his TV Mafia too.

King, a Minnesota Gopher also played for the Vikings:

fyyhksc2esmeiexxkkmu

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

He didn’t but isn’t there at least 1 other person that was a Vikings player?