Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

I'd assume it's similar to the last wrestling game. Wasnt that like 8-10 scum. I think it was more players so maybe 8 scum total 

Cause of your push on Pickle and Rags' "fake" push on you imo. Just feels like a bussing push for distance 

I don’t know.  I wasn’t here.

Guys imma read all these threads, so here is some meta word analysis from the four games I already gave you a random quote from to incorrectly substantiate my “read!”

TEXTBOOK SCUM SWAG 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

It’s crazy how you wanted context, but reduced it down to four words, and provided almost no context.

6 words cause I don't have time for more.  Was copy-pasting the quotes, found the responsibility thing, and saw no reason in fleshing out all the context in those situations when it'd be a waste of time.

I like how he copied and pasted the quotes to make it look longer rather than hitting quote, and then copying all the quotes, so you can at least immediately differentiate what is his own analysis.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Guys imma read all these threads, so here is some meta word analysis from the four games I already gave you a random quote from to incorrectly substantiate my “read!”

TEXTBOOK SCUM SWAG 

Except he literally agreed that it was a complete null tell .......

Just now, SwAg said:

TEXTBOOK SCUM SWAG 

I said "inb4 Swag in an insufferable cockgobbler"

So you can't be an insufferable cockgobbler.

Like you are now.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Which one did you go to a funeral?

"long con" - which is the somewhat sadistic part of it all. You all keep repeating a meme that is mocking the death of a family member. 

Just now, SwAg said:

I like how he copied and pasted the quotes to make it look longer rather than hitting quote, and then copying all the quotes, so you can at least immediately differentiate what is his own analysis.

Doing it that way made the post shorter.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

6 words cause I don't have time for more.  Was copy-pasting the quotes, found the responsibility thing, and saw no reason in fleshing out all the context in those situations when it'd be a waste of time.

You didn’t even search “blame”!  What about the context, Ragnarok?! I need more context!

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

I said "inb4 Swag in an insufferable cockgobbler"

So you can't be an insufferable cockgobbler.

Like you are now.

No, I just didn’t want you to be anymore of a liar, so I figured I would be one so at least that portion of your post is true.