Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Except he literally agreed that it was a complete null tell .......

This is why I almost deleted all of it and just said it was a null tell.  Cause now we have to deal with this all game.

• Like 1

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Didn't lie about anything.

Sorry, you’re just wrong, and now coming up with an excuse to do random meta analysis through the search function to try to reach your predetermined conclusion on me, instead of actually playing in this game!  Maybe pay attention in the game when you play it!

Just now, SwAg said:

Sorry, you’re just wrong, and now coming up with an excuse to do random meta analysis through the search function to try to reach your predetermined conclusion on me, instead of actually playing in this game!  Maybe pay attention in the game when you play it!

Touch was right.  It's a null tell.

Now, the rest of your comment...that's what a lie actually looks like.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Touch was right.  It's a null tell.

Now, the rest of your comment...that's what a lie actually looks like.

Well, that’s how it reads.  You’re gonna keep searching for that needle in a haystack just to be wrong anyway, or you could play this game, and pay attention in past games.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Sorry, "Dont doubt my long game" - I was talking to someone else at the time and wrote "long con"

Well, that game was like a year ago, I was just going to point out the Pokémon and Gopher game.