Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

Just now, squire12 said:

you seem afraid to be the hammer?

Not in the slightest. You're reading the room wrong.

Which, I suppose, is fair. I'm leaning more Town on you after re-reading the first two Days. Thread interactions are fun once you know the alignments of people involved in them.

16 minutes ago, Blue said:

Not in the slightest. You're reading the room wrong.

Which, I suppose, is fair. I'm leaning more Town on you after re-reading the first two Days.

So what did you read that changed your read on me?

16 minutes ago, Blue said:

Thread interactions are fun once you know the alignments of people involved in them.

Care to elaborate on these interactions?

Just now, squire12 said:

So what did you read that changed your read on me?

Care to elaborate on these interactions?

A number of things, but if Malfatron flips scum, this stands out to me.

Swag is the obvious one, as he's consistently pushed at least five people who either died and flipped Town or are me (who is Town). Not counting Rags who is currently claiming to have found faction scum. So Swag is either having a homerun Town LVP caliber game, or he's scum.

Blue D1:  Lynch Rick

Blue D2:  Lynch matts

SwAg:  If Blue is scum, he’s with Malfatron and Monk.  Read the Malf/Blue interactions.

Blue:  I’m only lynching Ragnarok, squire, Orca, SwAg, or one other person.

SwAg:  So, not Malfatron and Monk.  Shocking.

Ragnarok:  Malfatron is scum.

Blue:  Remember how SwAg has only gotten Town killed???

Just now, SwAg said:

Blue, you pushed the same people as me.

Flagrantly untrue. I've repeatedly voted for KingSeanJohn and JoshtraDaymus, both of whom you've totally ignored. I asked why you didn't want to lynch Orca if you believed he was on the same level as Rick, and you gave me the weakest of weak excuses for it. I had Squire at the top of my lynch list for this Day phase, whom you've barely mentioned all game. We have had very different scum lists: yours keep dying and popping up Town, and mine haven't died at all.

8 minutes ago, Blue said:

A number of things, but if Malfatron flips scum, this stands out to me.

Swag is the obvious one, as he's consistently pushed at least five people who either died and flipped Town or are me (who is Town). Not counting Rags who is currently claiming to have found faction scum. So Swag is either having a homerun Town LVP caliber game, or he's scum.

How does it stand out?

Would be a fair idea to state what you are seeing in that post that is meaningful.

Still waiting for reasons on your lynch list from earlier today.

Just now, Blue said:

Flagrantly untrue. I've repeatedly voted for KingSeanJohn and JoshtraDaymus, both of whom you've totally ignored. I asked why you didn't want to lynch Orca if you believed he was on the same level as Rick, and you gave me the weakest of weak excuses for it. I had Squire at the top of my lynch list for this Day phase, whom you've barely mentioned all game. We have had very different scum lists: yours keep dying and popping up Town, and mine haven't died at all.

Where did your votes end up?  Did you justify those votes based on your own rationale?  These questions can be answered in five words or less.

I literally said the Vig should kill KSJ, and he’s incapable of contributing through the thread.

I thought Josh was Town until that end of day gaffe yesterday.

I don’t understand how my Orca read is weak.  I said there are aspects of both his games, so I could go either way.  There are others going beyond that and concluding misguided Town.

You're just floundering with this narrative, when people can go back and read it for themselves.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Blue D1:  Lynch Rick

Blue D2:  Lynch matts

SwAg:  If Blue is scum, he’s with Malfatron and Monk.  Read the Malf/Blue interactions.

Blue:  I’m only lynching Ragnarok, squire, Orca, SwAg, or one other person.

SwAg:  So, not Malfatron and Monk.  Shocking.

Ragnarok:  Malfatron is scum.

Blue:  Remember how SwAg has only gotten Town killed???

Voting to lynch them is not the same as pushing them. Pathetic.

Glad you tried to connect me and Malf again, because it gives me an excuse to post this interaction with Malf, where A) he expressed a willingness to lynch Pickle (Town), Rags (currently claiming Malf is scum), and me, and B) Malf tried to push the idea that I was scum softclaiming lie detector on Day 1 to protect my "scumbuddy" Pickle.