Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

4 minutes ago, Dome said:

Swag, I like blue 

Yeah, he’s pretty great.  He’s scum with Malfatron, and I like them more than who I assume to be Town, so I’m doing this bit where I let Blue be mean to me, and then later I’m going to say I’m going to pardon Malfatron if Blue isn’t nice to me, that way Blue can keep him alive and have deniability.  It’s a whole thing.

9 minutes ago, Blue said:

Had to lynch somebody Day 1 and Pickle did himself no favors. My explanation for lynching Matts

Meant to put in links to my argument for voting Matts, which encompassed multiple posts:

Matt claimed I was lurking earlier in the game, which made no sense, and then implied I was in Discord (specifically) because I "knew too much" about certain players
Me questioning Matts on those assertions
Me asking again when he ignored the question
Me pointing out that his responses didn't add up for me
Me pointing out that we have no other information to go on and he went quiet once he started picking up votes, which I found suspicious

I gave plenty of reasons for voting Matts, who never got to the required number of votes to lynch, so I wasn't even sure he would be lynched. Representing that as "pushing" is garbage.

13 minutes ago, Blue said:

Had to lynch somebody Day 1 and Pickle did himself no favors. My explanation for lynching Matts

Oh yeah, exactly one post on KSJ early on Day 1. Real convincing.

If anything, you've actively avoided even address Josh the entire game. There's zero reason for you to have a Town lean on him given he's barely posted on-topic, and when he has, it looks scummy, such as supporting MD4L's theory that Matts' supposed character would be scum.

You're avoiding taking a position on his alignment, where you didn't seem bothered in the slightest in doing so with Pickle Rick. You're the one who said they were basically the same.

About as convincing as your story.

I already said I thought Josh was Town on D1, and I provided my reasons.  I even responded about him specifically with your meta question.  And people agreed with me, lmao.

Your fixation on my joke about Rick and Orca being the same person is a bit of a giveaway at this point.  There’s been controversy about them cheating and communicating about the games since they’re actual twins.  I joked that they’re the same person.  They have different metas.  I don’t know what to tell you.  You think I’m just lying about metas that people can verify or contradict?

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@Blue

why not KSJ/Ted Lavie?

Why not dome?

Why not deadpulse?

Why not  ET?

I have no real read on Dome or ET. There hasn't been much to go on. Based on voting record, ET makes sense as scum trying to avoid trains of players he knows aren't in his scum faction.

KSJ was clearly busy/inactive and was replaced. I'm willing to give Ted some time to catch up on what's going on and participate. I've played with Ted before on WF too, so blame it on favoritism if you wanna.

Deadpulse is doublevote, no? In my experience, that tends to be Town. Really the only reason there.

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

Blue:  I made ten posts explaining why I wanted to lynch matts, but he didn’t get hammered, so I didn’t even know if he would be lynched.  Definitely not a push, though.

Just now, Blue said:

I have no real read on Dome or ET. There hasn't been much to go on. Based on voting record, ET makes sense as scum trying to avoid trains of players he knows aren't in his scum faction.

KSJ was clearly busy/inactive and was replaced. I'm willing to give Ted some time to catch up on what's going on and participate. I've played with Ted before on WF too, so blame it on favoritism if you wanna.

Deadpulse is doublevote, no? In my experience, that tends to be Town. Really the only reason there.

>no read on Dome/ET

>reads blue’s read on KSJ/Josh

>stares at Dome/ET

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

About as convincing as your story.

I already said I thought Josh was Town on D1, and I provided my reasons.  I even responded about him specifically with your meta question.  And people agreed with me, lmao.

Your fixation on my joke about Rick and Orca being the same person is a bit of a giveaway at this point.  There’s been controversy about them cheating and communicating about the games since they’re actual twins.  I joked that they’re the same person.  They have different metas.  I don’t know what to tell you.  You think I’m just lying about metas that people can verify or contradict?

You soft-defended Josh, after Untouchable talked about his meta. Nobody agreed with you, you agreed with him.

If we want to talk about Josh, he clearly scumslipped that he knew the N1 redirect was Town.

10 minutes ago, Blue said:

You soft-defended Josh, after Untouchable talked about his meta. Nobody agreed with you, you agreed with him.

If we want to talk about Josh, he clearly scumslipped that he knew the N1 redirect was Town.

I said roughly the same thing as Touch, but included a specific instance that gave me pause, and Touch liked it.

You’re just skipping the part where I pointed that out.

On 3/6/2020 at 2:39 PM, SwAg said:

Gopher has been super protective of his role information in the past as Town.  He came into the thread without reading anything and immediately announced he was redirected.  That didn’t get any commentary at all when it occurred, and then he left by explaining “whoopsy daisy,” and voting for me with people I’m pretty sure he voted against on D1, despite having not read anything.

On 3/6/2020 at 2:49 PM, SwAg said:

That interaction with Josh looks bad for Josh, but Josh might just be confused.

I could see where that looks like hedging, but Josh has been spirited in the past when he thought he caught someone.

Like when he caught matts targeting me the night I died, and pushed it.

But, to contend he knew the redirect was Town is a slip is kind of laughable.  It was ******* Counselor, who died and flipped Town.  So, if you want to say it’s suspicious that he was portraying it as a redirect instead of a lightning rod, I’d be sympathetic because the argument then just folds because they can co-exist.

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I could see where that looks like hedging, but Josh has been spirited in the past when he thought he caught someone.

Like when he caught matts targeting me the night I died, and pushed it.

But, to contend he knew the redirect was Town is a slip is kind of laughable.  It was ******* Counselor, who died and flipped Town.  So, if you want to say it’s suspicious that he was portraying it as a redirect instead of a lightning rod, I’d be sympathetic because the argument then just folds because they can co-exist.

If you believe that he's "more spirited" when he thinks he's caught scum, then that makes it more likely he is himself scum because it suggests he has someone telling him not to put himself out there on something he knows is more likely than not to be a mislynch.