Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

10 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Matts

Why not, I'm going to be the lynch anyway at this point with the MIAs plopping on votes 

Matts

Just now, SwAg said:

Are you sure you’re not Brock Lesnar and Malfatron was trying to take a hit for you?

Wish I was. Loved him in the UFC. Know nothing about him in  wrestling. Should have claimed him from the start like Pickle and the Undertaker. Would have been more fun lol

Just now, SwAg said:

I don’t believe you.

Yeah well I don't really care what you think and don't believe for one second you're Town. The Undertaker is a WWE Legend anyway so at best you're a troll INDY, at worst dumb Town, because being scum would actually be better than this.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Yeah well I don't really care what you think and don't believe for one second you're Town. The Undertaker is a WWE Legend anyway so at best you're a troll INDY, at worst dumb Town, because being scum would actually be better than this.

Better than this?  If I’m scum, this is masterful.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

So you’re suggesting you know he’s not scum? 

Just now, SwAg said:

Well, Orca has made his decision to indulge my read, so I’m afraid I cannot allow a member of the SwAg voting bloc to be lynched.

LOL

Just now, SwAg said:

Better than this?  If I’m scum, this is masterful.

1. You are scum

2. Since I'm Town, better than "dumb town" would be if you were scum, and ergo since I'm Town, I would at least respect your play as scum instead of having sheer disdain for you like I do now.

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

So you’re suggesting you know he’s not scum? 

Tell SwAg and ET in chatty good work, but I'm not giving Orca credit for anything. This blatant fall on his face and mess up every claim that he has is so ridiculously transparent that you should feel bad for even coming close to supporting this. You're part of the problem in feeding into his schtick. I'll forgive you all going into next game, but right now I'm just angry.

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

You’re also refusing to acknowledge me and mention of your inconsistencies. 

I gave you an explanation. You didn't like it. As for "all" of my inconsistencies, I've had 1 with the Gopher/Orca and ET/throwaway vote. I also have moves that can be confirmed in thread, so whatever.

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I gave you an explanation. You didn't like it. As for "all" of my inconsistencies, I've had 1 with the Gopher/Orca and ET/throwaway vote. I also have moves that can be confirmed in thread, so whatever.

Look, I’m just trying to determine whether your thoughts there are rooted in actual thought or if they are merely the attempt to portray the concept of having actual thought. 

MWil:  It’s The Four Horsemen!

MWil:  I’mma follow SwAg’s theory.

MWil:  Undertaker is a Legend, you’re scum and no one should listen to you.

MWil 10 minutes ago:  Here is the list I made based on SwAg’s theory about the Four Horsemen even though he’s wrong and no one should listen to him.

Yet, you all want to blame me when you lynch Town today.