Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Tried huh, care to elaborate

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

i don't see any reason not to claim at this point in the game.

each night I can select one player, any conversion attempts made on them will fail. n1 i forgot to send a move but I've protected myself each night since

last night someone tried to make me a star in a b-action movie but nothing about my role changed, i'm assuming that's the conversion mechanic. 

has anyone else hinted anything about movies or producers? searching on my phone keeps giving an error message.

Just now, SwAg said:

Well, I don’t believe that at all, and now I want to lynch you.

If I was cult, and you had been cleared via mechanic in the thread, I can promise I'd go after you at some point.  

So... @Dome did that never cross your mind?

Protector who protects from only recruitment, and Dome chooses to protect himself every night.  So, one role to counteract the recruitment mechanic, which is deviating from bcb’s typical setup, and Dome chose to protect himself instead of letting Cult run wild and signaling to be recruited to a dominant faction.

If you’re buying that I might need to contact the CDC because I feel like stupid pills might be the next opioid crisis.

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

If I was cult, and you had been cleared via mechanic in the thread, I can promise I'd go after you at some point.  

I don't know what you're asking.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Protector who protects from only recruitment, and Dome chooses to protect himself every night.  So, one role to counteract the recruitment mechanic, which is deviating from bcb’s typical setup, and Dome chose to protect himself instead of letting Cult run wild and signaling to be recruited to a dominant faction.

If you’re buying that I might need to contact the CDC because I feel like stupid pills might be the next opioid crisis.

deadpan stare

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I wouldn’t recruit me til the end.  I was basically on their side for half the game, and I have received almost no reciprocity.  Why recruit someone who is already playing against the other team(s)?

1 minute ago, Dome said:

deadpan stare

I’m sorry man, that was an awful lie.  I’ll still pardon you because I owe you, but people would start thinking I’m retarded if I let all of this nonsense go.

Just now, SwAg said:

I wouldn’t recruit me til the end.  I was basically on their side for half the game, and I have received almost no reciprocity.  Why recruit someone who is already playing against the other team(s)?

Yeah, but you were 100% cleared and not getting lynched.