Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Why would you protect yourself every night?  Why would you not protect a claimed alignment comparer?  Or maybe protect Swag who was cleared by Rags 1.0?

I haven't been following, swag was memeing with malf the only time I really interacted with him. 

Just now, Dome said:

I haven't been following, swag was memeing with malf the only time I really interacted with him. 

Ok, there's not following...and there is supposedly being so oblivious you missed my claims and who I cleared.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I’m sorry man, that was an awful lie.  I’ll still pardon you because I owe you, but people would start thinking I’m retarded if I let all of this nonsense go.

if you were town you would be considering a multitude of reasons I might be fudging a bit. You of all people would understand this. 

instead you're doubling down and siding with malf who tried to implicating me but wasn't really interested in actually lynching me until I taunted you two with a star meme.

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Ok, there's not following...and there is supposedly being so oblivious you missed my claims and who I cleared.

that's what I mean by "not following"

I am oblivious.

I protected myself each night because I was certain I was protecting a potential convert. Tonight I will obviously have to start picking new targets.

I did prevent at least one conversion though, so patting myself on the back for a job well done with almost no energy in. 

On 3/8/2020 at 9:00 PM, Dome said:

Malf is lying scum 

ive visited myself every night except n1 when I was too drunk to post 

This is at least consistent.

On 3/8/2020 at 8:50 PM, theuntouchable said:

Alignment compare (like it already said) 

On 3/8/2020 at 8:51 PM, Malfatron said:

I must have missed that

who did he say he compared me to

On 3/8/2020 at 8:51 PM, daboyle250 said:

Deadpulse

On 3/8/2020 at 8:52 PM, Malfatron said:

then deadpulse is scum, people

On 3/8/2020 at 8:52 PM, Dome said:

But if you’re lying......

But Dome...you were at least around enough to be here for this.  So I am struggling with how you saw that I had compared malf and deadpulse and missed everything else.

Just now, SwAg said:

Why would they try to recruit you after putting a guilty on you?

1) the "guilty" was made buy a trolling godfather who doesn't believe in his guilty enough to even get behind it with more than a hip bump in the direction of a lynch.

2) "herp derp we caught dome ! we knew he was scum !"

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

This is at least consistent.

But Dome...you were at least around enough to be here for this.  So I am struggling with how you saw that I had compared malf and deadpulse and missed everything else.

Don't know what to tell you. I miss a lot of stuff now.

7 minutes ago, Dome said:

if you were town you would be considering a multitude of reasons I might be fudging a bit. You of all people would understand this. 

instead you're doubling down and siding with malf who tried to implicating me but wasn't really interested in actually lynching me until I taunted you two with a star meme.

He is town.  Worst case, he was once town, got recruited, and started playing straight after he got recruited.  

But he is about 9 people down the lynch list.