Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

So I’ve had the same nightmare for like twenty years.  It’s always the same.  I am basically the subject of some medical procedure, and I’m aware of almost all of it, but cannot move and see mostly white light after I have some foul liquid forced into my mouth, which I spit all over the doctors.

I found today that I had surgery when I was a 1-year-old and I spit the liquid they tried to force down my throat while I was on the stretcher all over them.

What are the odds I somehow remember this experience and it’s manifesting in my subconscious?

I need answers, Counselor.

63%

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

My daughter was born with a cleft lip and palate and had 2 surgeries before she turned one. Please tell me you’re not serious because my daddy heart is about to break.

I mean, it should be impossible for me to remember this.  So, that’s why I’m asking the counselor.

33 minutes ago, squire12 said:

So are you no longer the watcher?

If you are so good at your night actions, why are you asking for targets to "watch"?

1. I was a watcher. until dome roleblocked me. now im just a listener

2. Im a man of the people. If you are nice to me, you have a better chance controlling ny watch target

On 3/4/2020 at 10:41 PM, Pickle Rick said:

New top 6 

Daboyle 

Et

Counselor 

Squire

Malf

Racks

_____

The inbetweeners headed to the top

Swag

Touch

_____

I think we need another lesson how bad Pickle is at this game.

8 people in his scum list, and only 1 scum (ET)

7 minutes ago, SwAg said:

What’s funny is that Rick got maybe one right on D1, and he’s going to say he’s better than me when I am here on day whatever this is with the whole game solved.

because of his bet with touch.

he only has to get 1 scum right of how ever many he guesses

you need to get them all right to win