Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Why not play with the numbers a different way, like the player list and it being statistically anomalous for there to be 9 consecutive Town roles assigned, and you can use the overlap of your numbers there to inform your choice.

Because it comes out to basically the same thing. Back end of the player list is me (Town), Malf, and a bunch of people who didn't vote for either of those players.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Because it comes out to basically the same thing. Back end of the player list is me (Town), Malf, and a bunch of people who didn't vote for either of those players.

Yep.  But that doesn’t matter.  However you want to think about it, scum lord.

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Knowing nothing about KSJ is about on par with what there is to know. He’s generally inactive though has been known to pick up activity somewhat as the game closes down. Tends to stay in the shadows as both town and scum. 

josh is still relatively new but has shot himself in the foot in the past and got caught up by some newb type experiences. 

squire is generally more active and involved than this but he has stated a couple times that timing hasn’t been great lately. That being said I haven’t seen more of the penetrating type of questions I expect from him. 

Thank you for your contribution.

Anyone else?

12 minutes ago, Blue said:

If you're Town and voted for either Pickle or Squire, you know at least 3 of the 16 players on those lynches were Town. With 20 alive and assuming roughly 6-8 (let's call it 7) scum to start the game, it is...unlikely that NO scum were in on those votes, and based on personal experience, all but maybe one or two were realistically voting for those two players. We have a pretty good shot at lynching scum if we focus on those trains today.

I'm Town.

Pulse is the doublevote. I'm not willing to lynch the doublevote without further information.

I get more of a Town vibe from Malf so far. Not willing to lynch him just yet.

It's been a real long time since I played with rack, but right now I lean Town on him as well. Not willing to lynch him just yet.

I don't think Swag would pull what he did on Day 1 if he was scum unless he was a godfather role. Plausible, but not enough to lynch him today.

Gimmick aside, MWill has seemed interested in solving the game today. Also, his gimmick is entertaining me. Not willing to lynch him.

I don't have a strong feel for Matts, touch, Boyle, Forge, or Orca yet. I could be talked into lynching one of them.

I know nothing about ksj, Josh, and squire. At least two of those are paying attention to the thread but not saying anything. It's plausible that there are Town reasons they aren't talking, but I don't know their metas. Let's talk about them.

KSJ is unlikely to contribute anything coherent in the thread.  If he’s Town, he’ll at least contribute at night.  If he’s scum, you’ll be able to tell eventually because he won’t get into Town slap fights, he’ll just keep repeating illogical garbage and voting for the person who is clearly Town.

squire is methodical.  He does not tend to deviate from it, and it makes him useful as Town and not the simplest read as scum.  I agree with Touch, he hasn’t had the poignant remarks I come to expect, but he didn’t have them when he was sick in a previous game, and he’s said he’s busy.

Orca and Rick might be the same person.

So, I responded to half.  What are your thoughts on Ragnarok and Cory?

12 minutes ago, Blue said:

If you're Town and voted for either Pickle or Squire, you know at least 3 of the 16 players on those lynches were Town. With 20 alive and assuming roughly 6-8 (let's call it 7) scum to start the game, it is...unlikely that NO scum were in on those votes, and based on personal experience, all but maybe one or two were realistically voting for those two players. We have a pretty good shot at lynching scum if we focus on those trains today.

I'm Town.

Pulse is the doublevote. I'm not willing to lynch the doublevote without further information.

I get more of a Town vibe from Malf so far. Not willing to lynch him just yet.

It's been a real long time since I played with rack, but right now I lean Town on him as well. Not willing to lynch him just yet.

I don't think Swag would pull what he did on Day 1 if he was scum unless he was a godfather role. Plausible, but not enough to lynch him today.

Gimmick aside, MWill has seemed interested in solving the game today. Also, his gimmick is entertaining me. Not willing to lynch him.

I don't have a strong feel for Matts, touch, Boyle, Forge, or Orca yet. I could be talked into lynching one of them.

I know nothing about ksj, Josh, and squire. At least two of those are paying attention to the thread but not saying anything. It's plausible that there are Town reasons they aren't talking, but I don't know their metas. Let's talk about them.

Why is there nothing on Dome in here? 

Pulse I'm willing to keep as a town lean due to ability, and we probably aren't going to get much more than what he has given, so hopefully that is right. 

Malf...well, I always think @Malfatron is scum. Just goes with the territory. He has a knack for making things he says sound super scummy to my ears, even when he's town. He hasn't done that this game, which worries me, so clearly, I just always assume that he is scum. He's a nice guy though. 

I'll stick with Rack as town lean. He's been a little in and out, but he's been a little more aggressively vocal than I would expect as scum. 

Mwil could easily be playing a gimmick as scum. It's actually been effective in the past for other players. He could be on my list. 

Touch feels town. Butters is playing a gimmick role. This isn't common, so I don't know what to make of it as of yet. But he was actually willingn to drop it when I complained, and I think that reflects kind of okay on him? 

Orca / Matts could go either way. They can both be reasonably active as scum to their credit. I dislike that Orca mentioned the timing of moves / sequencing with regards to what happened last night because that was a narrative I tried to spin when I had that ability as scum lol. 

KSJ, as touch says, usually sit in the shadows. You're not going to get much there. He will either come out with something at some point to show himself as town, or he won't. Decision will have to be made at some point. 

Josh is relatively new and I've never seen him be super duper active, nor have I ever seen him actively participate in game solving, fwiw. Either of those things is kind of a null tell. Squire is absolutely more active and more involved than he is. I agree with Orca that it is notable. Yes, RL gets in the way sometimes, but I would think that he would have made those things aware prior to game start also. He's somewhat high on my list. 

I have no trust of Dome. Seldom do. 

Swag is better than me. So who the hell knows. 

As for myself.  I seldom scum hunt, just fyi. I tend to look for reasons to clear people more so than hang them. Then I narrow down my list of people and make a vote based on that. Most people in this game are much better at scum hunting, and rarely do I lead lynches or put together a great argument as to why to vote someone. I will admittedly just follow people who are better at this than most. 

Oh, and I hammer pretty indiscriminately 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

Why is there nothing on Dome in here? 

Pulse I'm willing to keep as a town lean due to ability, and we probably aren't going to get much more than what he has given, so hopefully that is right. 

Malf...well, I always think @Malfatron is scum. Just goes with the territory. He has a knack for making things he says sound super scummy to my ears, even when he's town. He hasn't done that this game, which worries me, so clearly, I just always assume that he is scum. He's a nice guy though. 

I'll stick with Rack as town lean. He's been a little in and out, but he's been a little more aggressively vocal than I would expect as scum. 

Mwil could easily be playing a gimmick as scum. It's actually been effective in the past for other players. He could be on my list. 

Touch feels town. Butters is playing a gimmick role. This isn't common, so I don't know what to make of it as of yet. But he was actually willingn to drop it when I complained, and I think that reflects kind of okay on him? 

Orca / Matts could go either way. They can both be reasonably active as scum to their credit. I dislike that Orca mentioned the timing of moves / sequencing with regards to what happened last night because that was a narrative I tried to spin when I had that ability as scum lol. 

KSJ, as touch says, usually sit in the shadows. You're not going to get much there. He will either come out with something at some point to show himself as town, or he won't. Decision will have to be made at some point. 

Josh is relatively new and I've never seen him be super duper active, nor have I ever seen him actively participate in game solving, fwiw. Either of those things is kind of a null tell. Squire is absolutely more active and more involved than he is. I agree with Orca that it is notable. Yes, RL gets in the way sometimes, but I would think that he would have made those things aware prior to game start also. He's somewhat high on my list. 

I have no trust of Dome. Seldom do. 

Swag is better than me. So who the hell knows. 

As for myself.  I seldom scum hunt, just fyi. I tend to look for reasons to clear people more so than hang them. Then I narrow down my list of people and make a vote based on that. Most people in this game are much better at scum hunting, and rarely do I lead lynches or put together a great argument as to why to vote someone. I will admittedly just follow people who are better at this than most. 

Oh, and I hammer pretty indiscriminately 

You forgot to add that you enjoy killing me as both town and scum. 

• Like 1

Just now, theuntouchable said:

You forgot to add that you enjoy killing me as both town and scum. 

This is accurate lol

I do generally love killing people in these games (town or scum), and poor Touch has felt the brunt of that more than anyone else.