2020 NFL Free Agency: Rumors and Reports

jetskid007

ARZ got the deal we all thought was too good to be true.

Wow..  Wish we knew someone who knew Billy O..

Dump DJ, get Hopkins, 4th for a 2nd and a 4th next year.

KK is off to a fast start.

Edited by Kyu
  • Like 1

Just now, Bianconero said:

I don't see how we don't land Conklin

He needs to choice where he wants to go and settle with his family. I heard he wanted to stay in TEN but probably not on the table. Next was ARI. There has been some chatter that he could head to MIN and they trade/cut Riley Reiff. Really comes down to where he wants to go. 

I don't think he wants to relocate to NJ/NY. That's nothing against the Jets. I think that any free agent who stigmatizes NJ is foolish... growing up in Monmouth County, I know first hand there's a lot of desirable places to settle here. Yes, taxes are high, but great place to live. 

1 minute ago, jetskid007 said:

He needs to choice where he wants to go and settle with his family. I heard he wanted to stay in TEN but probably not on the table. Next was ARI. There has been some chatter that he could head to MIN and they trade/cut Riley Reiff. Really comes down to where he wants to go. 

I don't think he wants to relocate to NJ/NY. That's nothing against the Jets. I think that any free agent who stigmatizes NJ is foolish... growing up in Monmouth County, I know first hand there's a lot of desirable places to settle here. Yes, taxes are high, but great place to live. 

He may but his wife may not. Who knows.

4 minutes ago, jetskid007 said:

Hrmmmm

Wasn’t a fan of paying Cooper being I thought OL was a bigger need and assumed we’d get 2 good guys. Doesn’t seem likely now. So throw that money we were going to spend at Cooper now. Eliminate that WR need quite a bit and then focus the draft on OL. Go OT at 11 and OG at 48.