2020 NFL Free Agency: Rumors and Reports

jetskid007

Alright I'm going ti try and be more positive with JD today. 

There was a lot of big contracts out which I thought was crazy especially the Quinn one. I'm glad we did not throw a ton of money out. Man I wish JD had gone after Cooper. That would have been solid. I can't JD sucks. He is a bum of a GM and I can read right through this moron. He should be giving Robby a 5 year 60 mill contract. The faster the jets fire JD and Gase the better. Move on please before it is too late and we lose Sam or pay him big bucks. 

2 minutes ago, jetfuel34 said:

There was a lot of big contracts out which I thought was crazy especially the Quinn one. I'm glad we did not throw a ton of money out. Man I wish JD had gone after Cooper. That would have been solid. I can't JD sucks. He is a bum of a GM and I can read right through this moron. He should be giving Robby a 5 year 60 mill contract. The faster the jets fire JD and Gase the better. Move on please before it is too late and we lose Sam or pay him big bucks. 

I still think he can do what I’d like on defense (add an edge and get a couple CBs) but the offense is looking rough. Was expecting more out of the OL market and was more “hoping” we’d make a splash at WR (but wasn’t expecting it).

5 minutes ago, jetfuel34 said:

This is  a crazy over reaction post. Also Joe Douglas signed a 6 year contract, he is going no where. 

6 minutes ago, jetfuel34 said:

Lol Sams rookie window is already shot. JD needs some time though, Gase can kick rocks yesterday.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, jetfuel34 said:

Wow, relax..

6 year deal. We have so many holes, too many. This is not a load up year, this is a rebuilding year.