Do the Giants Make the Playoffs?

footbull3196

Why are you even reading this section  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Giants make the playoffs this year?

• Yes, as a division winner
    • Yes, as a wild card
    • No, they will finish with 8 or 9 wins and miss
    • No, they will finish below .500 and miss

On 20/09/2017 at 12:59 AM, lancerman said:

No. Eli has no faith in his line, isn't skilled enough to execute a quick pass dissection style offense, Odell doesn't have time to run his routes and is prone to mental lapses and Marshall and the rest of the offensive cast isn't what it needs to be with the weaknesses that exist. 

would you have any semblance of faith in five walking burlap sacks protecting you from ansah

7 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

would you have any semblance of faith in five walking burlap sacks protecting you from ansah

I'd probably have more faith in five actual walking burlap sacks protecting me from ansah than I would in the Giants current offensive line.  :P

Just now, Jeezla said:

Well you know the Eagles are going to beat them twice, so there's 4 losses minimum right there, to go along with what will be an 0-3 start. Hard to overcome. Talib and Harris vs OBJ will be fun to watch in week 6. Potential fist fight between Talib and OBJ once those egos collide.

Hey now... they busted that trend last year B|

This is the first season in recent memory that I'm more excited about the Jets than the Giants. All Jets fans accepted this season for what it was going to be with the notion in mind that we'll have 4 picks in the top ~70 and $80M in cap space. If Brees and Payton are done in NO then I full expect the Jets to make a strong push for Payton to come to NY. Having your choice of QB in a good draft with a ton of cap space will be appealing.

The Giants are going to be what the Jets were last year sort of. Return a ton of talent from a good season, have a harder schedule, they'll get to 4 losses and the team chemistry is going to blow up. OBJ and Marshall will be a fun circus to watch.

Archived