Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
soflbillsfan

Buffalo Bills Draft Picks

Recommended Posts

1 pick 22 overall
2 pick 54th overall
3 pick 86th overall
4 pick 128th overall
5 pick 155th overall from Cle (Teller)
5 pick 167th overall
6 pick 188 overall from Cle (Teller)
6 pick 201 overall
6 pick 207 overall from NE (Bodine)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I predict a trade. Two of those five 5th and 6th round picks will be used as ammo. I could see ya jumping back into the 4th with some good talent still sitting there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Even before free agency I'd argue the Bills are too deep with their depth to be able to roster 9 rookies from the draft. So I agree, a trade or more is extremely likely.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

Even before free agency I'd argue the Bills are too deep with their depth to be able to roster 9 rookies from the draft. So I agree, a trade or more is extremely likely.

 

CeeDee Lamb 😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

CeeDee Lamb 😎

If he makes it past Arizona the Bills will be making some calls IMO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

If he makes it past Arizona the Bills will be making some calls IMO.

Wouldnt that require a 1st next year to jump from 22 to 9/10? I have a feeling a team like the Jets or Raiders at 11/12 will be all over him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2020-03-12 at 7:04 PM, Trentwannabe said:

If he makes it past Arizona the Bills will be making some calls IMO.

I think if he falls to mid teens we'd jump up likely at expense of our 2nd rounder

The key to Lamb sliding is a team falling in love with Henry Ruggs and him being 1st or 2nd WR off the board. Raiders 100% taking a WR 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

I think if he falls to mid teens we'd jump up likely at expense of our 2nd rounder

The key to Lamb sliding is a team falling in love with Henry Ruggs and him being 1st or 2nd WR off the board. Raiders 100% taking a WR 

That and the Cards and Jets taking OL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/13/2020 at 12:21 PM, soflbillsfan said:

Wouldnt that require a 1st next year to jump from 22 to 9/10? I have a feeling a team like the Jets or Raiders at 11/12 will be all over him.

Not with Big Baller Beane calling the shots.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If we end up staying put and taking Higgins, Shenault or Jefferson I'd be good moving our 2nd or maybe 3rd if he could be had for Ngakoue.

I believe he'll command a 2nd round pick

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

If we end up staying put and taking Higgins, Shenault or Jefferson I'd be good moving our 2nd or maybe 3rd if he could be had for Ngakoue.

I believe he'll command a 2nd round pick

We gonna end up with Ngakoue and Cedee Lamb. Watch.

Edited by bigbadbuff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

We gonna end up with Ngakoue and Cedee Lamb. Watch.

I'll do back flips

Gonna be tough to get both with trades unless we get Ngakoue for 2020 3 and 2021 3 or 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, bigbadbuff said:

We gonna end up with Ngakoue and Cedee Lamb. Watch.

going to require two 1st this year for lamb and then a 2nd and either 3rd or 2nd in 2021 for yan. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

going to require two 1st this year for lamb and then a 2nd and either 3rd or 2nd in 2021 for yan. 

Don’t believe we’d need to trade two firsts for Lamb if he falls into the teens.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

going to require two 1st this year for lamb and then a 2nd and either 3rd or 2nd in 2021 for yan. 

Depends where he falls. If he falls to mid teens the trade up would be a 2nd

A lot of mocks dont have any WR in top 10. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×