"Choose your own character" GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Malfatron

7 minutes ago, The Orca said:

That was Matts not his role imo. Having vanillas in a 24 person game is likely. I have been the lone vanilla or one of like 3 vanillas in multiple games of 20+ people

Touch, potentially your role, FBI guy even I can see as red herrings for sure

We do not know what the Mason group is other than they are almost assuredly in a chat

KSJ claimed he blocked Blue I thought, i dont believe he was scum lawyered at this time

Having red herrings and some of the claimed moves I wouldnt come close to calling this anything like a vanilla game...Bastard for sure though 

It’s more or less by my “vanilla” statement making us rely more on threadplay than night moves. As for Matts, he came forward with that information voluntarily per his role from Malf. Both ET and Daboyle denied it too and he flipped vanilla.

1 minute ago, The LBC said:

Damnit @MWil23 you're making me doubt Dome.  But also not, I still think he's town, I just remain convinced I can't trust his reads.

I’m confident he is Town but I’ve spent a lot of time with him in scum chat this year. Scum Dome doesn’t make this play IMO.

• Like 1

Just now, MWil23 said:

I’m confident he is Town but I’ve spent a lot of time with him in scum chat this year. Scum Dome doesn’t make this play IMO.

This is the guy that tried a 4 man buss fest on D1 as scum...dont think you ever have him figured out 

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

And what reads might those be?

Reads/strategies.  I'm just used to you being wrong.  Granted, one of the more recent times it was when you were scum.  But it's been my experience that I've seen you get wound up by guys and it will throw off your game, cause you to tunnel, and miss some important stuff.  Being that Matts is one of those people I've watched wind you up in the past, I was actually willing to chalk up your claimed on him as just for the sake of your own sanity, since he was being quiet anyway.  You and I have both seen where quiet Matts can very quickly turn into "I've got this irrefutable case" Matts and it will derail a whole thread and poison the town, costing us several days.

Just now, The LBC said:

Reads/strategies.  I'm just used to you being wrong.  Granted, one of the more recent times it was when you were scum.  But it's been my experience that I've seen you get wound up by guys and it will throw off your game, cause you to tunnel, and miss some important stuff.  Being that Matts is one of those people I've watched wind you up in the past, I was actually willing to chalk up your claimed on him as just for the sake of your own sanity, since he was being quiet anyway.  You and I have both seen where quiet Matts can very quickly turn into "I've got this irrefutable case" Matts and it will derail a whole thread and poison the town, costing us several days.

You’ve missed my last half dozen or so games xD

you also missed that me tunneling so I don’t have to look at anything else has been a scum meta I’ve used as well. so it doesn’t apply to this game.