"Choose your own character" GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Malfatron

Just now, Dome said:

so your ability is to gift your vote to someone else?

Yes.  I get it, sound weird and not something I can recall seeing this riff on the vote-doubler show up prior, but I also can't recall seeing an "if I die it destroys all the chattys" power either, and yet we've been presented with that in this game too.

Just now, The LBC said:

Yes.  I get it, sound weird and not something I can recall seeing this riff on the vote-doubler show up prior, but I also can't recall seeing an "if I die it destroys all the chattys" power either, and yet we've been presented with that in this game too.

right, but your ability is literally weaker than vanilla town... whickers role at least serves a purpose. 

Just now, Dome said:

right, but your ability is literally weaker than vanilla town... whickers role at least serves a purpose. 

And you genuinely think I'd claim a "weaker than vanilla town" ability as a cover, not thinking that this exact thing would be brought up?  Give me more credit than that, dude.

3 hours ago, The Orca said:

We shall see on Blue. He better be town 

I'm a good boy

3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

@Blue

Am I reading too much into that above? Any thoughts on this?

TBH, I don't see Blue putting "I'm going to kill Counselor" in there AND MD4L, and when Rack flips scum too (because, I mean, come on, right?), you mean to tell me he'd use that method? I don't buy it.

I'm gonna be honest. I've been moving house for the last...9 hours? I've been keeping up with the thread on my phone. Finished setting up my computer about 30 minutes ago. I'm not gonna go back and look at this for several hours, if ever. All I'm gonna say is I don't trust Rack, I don't trust James, and I definitely don't trust Squire.

I don't really trust Bcb anymore after that harebrained attempt to connect several of us based on...nothing, trying to direct away from the MD4L lynch. That said, MD4L came up Mafia, not Cult, so maybe he's just super ******* paranoid.

People who weren't voting last Day phase are more likely to be Town than scum, tbh. Mafia would have wanted to save Frogs, and he wasn't lynched so much as he happened to have the most votes on him at Day's end, so it's unlikely he has teammates who just sat out the voting.

Whicker is claiming to enable chats...but that doesn't make him Town. And it doesn't mean he's telling the whole truth. I have some really out-there theories on this one that are probably wrong, at least one of which makes Whicker an absolute no-go as a lynch, but we shouldn't forget about him.

James is claiming to be a watcher who hasn't actually seen anybody visit his targets. With the number of claims in the game, watcher is probably one of the safest fakeclaims scum could make at this point. I don't trust him or his claim.

4 minutes ago, Dome said:

i'm killing LBC, that role is weaker than vanilla town. 

If he's lying, we got one in the bag.

Kill Squire or Nazgul. We're at a point in the game where their little spat is actually meaningful.

Just now, The LBC said:

And you genuinely think I'd claim a "weaker than vanilla town" ability as a cover, not thinking that this exact thing would be brought up?  Give me more credit than that, dude.

It's really a low risk killing. 

1 minute ago, The LBC said:

It's killing activity which is anti-town behavior.  But you do you.

(And you wonder why I question your reads...)

15 minutes ago, The Orca said:

You are doing it again...making assumptions which make you look bad. Not sure how you are his biggest town read and you being a puke worthy town read doesnt mean I think you are scum. There is middle ground and unknown. But you do you 

tumblr_nyt9cnlJ991qhjtiso2_250.gifv