"Choose your own character" GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Malfatron

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I think I have info on this and possibly know who it is. I believe they are scum

You either have info or you dont

if you “think” you have info, you don’t.

Catching up here...lets say bcb does have coronavirus. Do we really think the best course of action would be for a bunch of us to gather together to kill him? If that's the actual result from mwil, seems like a better course of action would be to isolate bcb, not gang up on him.

1 minute ago, James said:

Catching up here...lets say bcb does have coronavirus. Do we really think the best course of action would be for a bunch of us to gather together to kill him? If that's the actual result from mwil, seems like a better course of action would be to isolate bcb, not gang up on him.

Get caught up...we need some more input. Conversation has stalled 

4 minutes ago, James said:

I could do it and ask you all put heat on me again.... but I’m not feeling great about it with the way mwil claimed and is acting now 

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

🤷‍♂️ 

Ok Boomer

Did you say much when I floated theories about an infection yesterday? When I was talking about pickle potentially trying to draw in visitors?

i don’t remember