"Choose your own character" GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Malfatron

7 minutes ago, Whicker said:

This is too many words. 

Don’t like it. Investing someone based on a read, no matter how strong, and then making assumptions based on that is a little sketch.

My personal thought is to basically ignore their move altogether. It’s zero utility. Go forward with the three as town and re evaluate once we get deeper into the game and more scum revealed 

The cop could invest one of the other masons and see what results they get too.

I don't think these 3 are all mafia together pulling some crazy gambit

But I DO think a 3 person mason group with additional moves most likely has a scum within the midst and the others do not realize it

Give me Josh again

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Why?

It can be figured out with a Dome or Rags flip. It’s safe to assume Cop A is paranoid because of the scum invest on Touch.

If Dome is Town and I think he is, Cop B is definitely insane. If Dome were to be scum, then Cop B would also have to be paranoid, which is extremely unlikely because then almost zero information could be determined by any of the cops.

Just now, MWil23 said:

It can be figured out with a Dome or Rags flip. It’s safe to assume Cop A is paranoid because of the scum invest on Touch.

If Dome is Town and I think he is, Cop B is definitely insane. If Dome were to be scum, then Cop B would also have to be paranoid, which is extremely unlikely because then almost zero information could be determined by any of the cops.

@The Orca if Rags is Town, then Cop C is correct, but if he’s scum, then Cop C is naive. It’s not likely that two would be paranoid and 1 would be correct because then there’s no point in having three masons as cops, because all three roles are needed to sort out this mess.

Regardless, we should lynch MD4L tonight and hopefully Dome takes out someone else.

4 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I don't think these 3 are all mafia together pulling some crazy gambit

But I DO think a 3 person mason group with additional moves most likely has a scum within the midst and the others do not realize it

Give me Josh again

Do you know something?

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I still dont think you can be sure either way without further invests 

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

@The Orca if Rags is Town, then Cop C is correct, but if he’s scum, then Cop C is naive. It’s not likely that two would be paranoid and 1 would be correct because then there’s no point in having three masons as cops, because all three roles are needed to sort out this mess.

Regardless, we should lynch MD4L tonight and hopefully Dome takes out someone else.

They could all 3 just be random. If real, you need more invests to get a bigger picture 

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Just now, The Orca said:

Do you know something?

I still dont think you can be sure either way without further invests 

We can find out ASAP if they do this tonight or Rags flips Scum. Regardless, IF Whickers role is legitimate, then scum won’t take him out. 

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

We can find out ASAP if they do this tonight or Rags flips Scum. Regardless, IF Whickers role is legitimate, then scum won’t take him out. 

I disagree...you can make an assumption, but still statistically it could be correct or false 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

I disagree...you can make an assumption, but still statistically it could be correct or false 

Not necessarily 100% certainly barring a flip but pretty darn close, especially if the scenarios above pan out.