"Choose your own character" GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Malfatron

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

If telling the truth on all accounts from everyone...yes

I’ll let the group decide on that. Feels like a town or Indy role, and whicker claiming what he did as soon as the game started makes me buy it. 

it also feels like a role malf would like.

my move is on squire, still listening to input though.

Edited by Dome

9 hours ago, The Orca said:

You caught up?

Not at all, I'm not feeling reading 100+ pages. I read up from my posts last night.

3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Yes but that’s what I’m saying. Town Rack is active enough to read and vote accordingly, even let game when he was inactive in thread he made the correct votes down the stretch in lylo with Daboyle and Malf. NYE he did this same schtick as scum.

That's why I'm here now so I can be semi-informed for if/when I get to lylo like last game

14 minutes ago, Dome said:

I’ll let the group decide on that. Feels like a town or Indy role, and whicker claiming what he did as soon as the game started makes me buy it. 

it also feels like a role malf would like.

my move is on squire, still listening to input though.

If it was me, I would hit someone else

11 minutes ago, Dome said:

@The Orca

@MWil23

why was whicker so sure one of the masons was scum, and why is he now thinking they’re town because of his role?

im assuming one of you questioned him on that?

Its interesting, but no, I have not questioned him on that. The way Whicker has played it seemed town

20 minutes ago, rackcs said:
18 minutes ago, Dome said:

@The Orca

@MWil23

why was whicker so sure one of the masons was scum, and why is he now thinking they’re town because of his role?

im assuming one of you questioned him on that?

That's why I'm here now so I can be semi-informed for if/when I get to lylo like last game

Did you guys see this guy come in to save himself from being mod killed with a vote last night?

As to your question, he said that Malf is probably laughing at him. It’s logical to assume that in a three man mason group that one would be scum, so he was so fixated on that part and tunneling that he didn’t really take a step back until I proposed the insane/paranoid/naive trifecta for them to figure it out.

• Like 1

@MWil23 why did you so stay quiet n1 when I was throwing out ideas about infections spreading?

you almost completely stayed out of that conversation and when I asked you about this earlier you admitted you weren’t sure if you had commented on it.

what’s your claim again?

30 minutes ago, Dome said:

@MWil23 why did you so stay quiet n1 when I was throwing out ideas about infections spreading?

you almost completely stayed out of that conversation and when I asked you about this earlier you admitted you weren’t sure if you had commented on it.

I wanted to stay out of that conversation and not intervene so that I could gauge the room and see everyone else's responses without impacting the conversation as a whole. Notice, the next day I clearly made the claim about BCB being infected with the coronavirus to see who would mindlessly jump on board (my first indicator about MD4L as well) because that contradicted the OP that Malf said in which no one on board was infected while we were/are out to sea.

30 minutes ago, Dome said:

what’s your claim again?

I'm Rocco and have stumbled across some information that it's possible that Covid 19 is out there. Each night, I can target a player to see whether or not they're infected with the coronavirus or not.

After Touch and Matts posted their roles/claims and in light of Touch's statement, I went back and rethought about how my role is also a red herring in light of theirs.

@rackcs it's funny you asked who you wanted us to use your move on without specifying what that is, what you've done, and how you've clearly been AFK and only voted to avoid a modkill and have done nothing to contribute to this game whatsoever. No worries, take your time and get your fake claim and night moves correct in chatty. We've got 4 hours yet and I know for a fact you aren't teaching today.

19 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Top scum reads while waiting for my impending death, in no order 

Josh

James

Racks

Tk3

LBC

Care to indulge us as to why on each, especially in light of Whicker's role claim? You seem to believe Whicker and yet not believe Josh.

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@rackcs it's funny you asked who you wanted us to use your move on without specifying what that is, what you've done, and how you've clearly been AFK and only voted to avoid a modkill and have done nothing to contribute to this game whatsoever. No worries, take your time and get your fake claim and night moves correct in chatty. We've got 4 hours yet and I know for a fact you aren't teaching today.

Lol yeah no **** I voted to avoid a modkill, not sure why you think that's a bad thing? And yea, I didn't out my move at night for no reason, also correct. I haven't contributed this game either, also correct. Keep stating completely obvious things that mean nothing to gain brownie points. You said a whole lot here and really said nothing.

8 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Care to indulge us as to why on each, especially in light of Whicker's role claim? You seem to believe Whicker and yet not believe Josh.

3 man Mason of coppers and how they have played...seems suspect. The way Whicker has played seems town 

@Dome I'm telling you, I'm certain that Rack is scum. Look at this game for example:

On 12/31/2019 at 2:56 AM, SwAg said:
On 12/31/2019 at 12:24 AM, rackcs said:

ot directed at anyone in particular, but people are ignoring the difference between calling someone as scum and creating a compelling case for that person to be lynched by others

You needed the host to refuse to apply activity rules to half of your faction.

This is when I learned that it's up to me to convince people of weird game mechanics instead of expecting them to get them. If I picked up on it and SwAg didn't, that's an outlier for sure, but there is a precedent here.

On 12/31/2019 at 3:03 AM, SwAg said:

That’s going to not sit well with me for a long time.  Whether it’s the host arbitrarily applying his rule based on nonsense; Finn self voting and claiming Mafia because he’s the learning disabled kid of the forum; or MWil throwing the game when he could have actually convinced me if he wasn’t so ******* retarded the whole game.

On 12/31/2019 at 11:01 AM, SwAg said:

Actually, you do.  As I owe everyone an explanation.  It’s part of the game to convince people.  You’re deluded if you think I’m consciously avoiding reason, but at no point did you even come close to contesting the census result in a manner that would convince anyone.  You started rambling about Touch and I being scum, and shotgun voting for 3 phases.

The census result was 1 non-Town on the list.  Don’t bother pretending you used the MD4L information that I missed because it actually only makes you look worse if you go that route.  The information MD4L gave clearly didn’t register with me.  If you were basing it off of that, then quoting it, or even referencing it once in the hundred pages since then would have been valuable.  But yeah, you owe no one nothing.

Malfatron and squire had me beat, but if you saw the MD4L information and were acting based on that, when everyone else clearly missed it or was not, and kept up this schtick and rambling... then it’s beyond negligent.

You have not owned your shortcomings.  Read the words you’re writing.  I have not justified my play in anyway other than I prevented the flawless win.  I’ve gone so far as to concede that my biggest complaint does not change the result of the game because of how deceived I was.  Face it, you had about five opportunities from D2-D4 for thread play to shift LyLo, and at each point you went with absolute scumbag threadplay.  

But hey, at least you played.  More than can be said for others.  You didn’t need a life-altering familial event to garner host pity, or a blatant refusal to hold scum to the same standard as Town to survive.  You did it all on your own.

On 12/30/2019 at 11:33 PM, rackcs said:

I'm really the only that you could argue doesn't deserve it (I don't entirely disagree). Counselor was legit about the issue he was dealing with. Plus Counselor was still pretty helpful in the chat. I checked in but wasn't maybe as helpful. 

IMG_0290.gif

On 12/31/2019 at 3:47 PM, SwAg said:

Sorry @Dome.

bird-box-008.jpg

1 hour ago, Dome said:

I had a double vote yesterday and almost put it on blue with 5 minutes to go just to get it close to see what happened 

lol good thing I had to scrape frost off my windshield 

wtf I thought we were cool bro