"Choose your own character" GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Malfatron

13 minutes ago, The Orca said:

This is why I'm still skeptical of Josh and them

Within a page of this, Touch is killed. I liked like 5 posts from Josh at the beginning of the game during that day phase....I dont know how before they used it, they didn't know it was me and almost immediately after I make this comment they hit Touch 

When did you all know it was me, did any of you all see the above comment I made, if so was it discussed before offing Touch, why wait until 8 hours or so before night to hit Touch, was it planned for that time? Can you help by filling in your thought processes

The above said, we do need to focus on Rags/Racks today 

Josh said in the chat he had a feeling it was you who gave him the bomb the morning after you gave him the bomb.

We played the odds on the results we got on touch and used the bomb then. This is why I am not a good mafia player and will probably not be playing again after this game. I don't pay attention to the small details like you all seem to do. 

this comment, that comment, this like, that like, why didn't you see it. Sorry I'm not some elite online mafia player dude. 

• Like 1

Just now, Dome said:

Ok... why? You said later that you give out likes regardless of moves.

So do you give out likes regardless of moves? Or do you use likes to signal a move to a player?

So liking posts from like 5 or 6 days before seems kind of odd and out of place, maybe like it should stand out lol

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

I’m here my friend 

Hypothetical for you good buddy: 

You’re town. Someone gives you a bomb, you bomb a townie by mistake cause your info told you it’s a decent option. The guy who gave you the bomb in the first place threatens to out you as the killer if you don’t confess. 

How would that make you feel?

1 minute ago, VikeManDan said:

Josh said in the chat he had a feeling it was you who gave him the bomb the morning after you gave him the bomb.

We played the odds on the results we got on touch and used the bomb then. This is why I am not a good mafia player and will probably not be playing again after this game. I don't pay attention to the small details like you all seem to do. 

this comment, that comment, this like, that like, why didn't you see it. Sorry I'm not some elite online mafia player dude. 

I know your skill level and as such, hold you to a higher standard then you are portraying here :)

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

So liking posts from like 5 or 6 days before seems kind of odd and out of place, maybe like it should stand out lol

Right, it’s just weird to deny that you do stuff like that just a couple days later in the game 

2 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

And im signing you up for the next game. Welcome to the club B|

6 minutes ago, The Orca said:

.I dont know how before they used it, they didn't know it was me and almost immediately after I make this comment they hit Touch 

The actual PM to hit Touch was made like an hour or 2 before Malf actually posted it in the thread

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Right, it’s just weird to deny that you do stuff like that just a couple days later in the game 

You are overthinking this lol

likes in real time vs "why the hell is someone liking a post from a week ago"

8 minutes ago, Dome said:

Hypothetical for you good buddy: 

You’re town. Someone gives you a bomb, you bomb a townie by mistake cause your info told you it’s a decent option. The guy who gave you the bomb in the first place threatens to out you as the killer if you don’t confess. 

How would that make you feel?

I’d probably be pretty bitter and think they were scum, especially if they’ve visited another dead townie in that time 

I’m not overthinking anything, I’m just pointing out that you can’t claim to give them out just for what you like “regardless of anything” just a couple day’s after giving them out for a very specific reason and expect people to take what you’re saying and believe it.

Youre undermining your own credibility.