"Choose your own character" GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Malfatron

1 hour ago, VikeManDan said:

Josh said in the chat he had a feeling it was you who gave him the bomb the morning after you gave him the bomb.

We played the odds on the results we got on touch and used the bomb then. This is why I am not a good mafia player and will probably not be playing again after this game. I don't pay attention to the small details like you all seem to do. 

this comment, that comment, this like, that like, why didn't you see it. Sorry I'm not some elite online mafia player dude. 

Don’t do that. I say that every time and I always end up coming back somehow 

Just now, rackcs said:
2 minutes ago, Dome said:

No I wouldn’t. 

Sounds exactly like something you would do

Maybe if you’re paranoid I’m some super tricky trickster.

If you’re reasonable and rational you’d realize how silly it sounds for the SK to claim N1, not to mention the mason results on me.

Why you bringing it up all the sudden? Clearly it’s been on your mind for a while. 

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

James has been active and helping town and so therefore I believe he’s town 

I'm helping town now

Just now, Whicker said:

I’ve been calling him out all game my friend. He will be dead by game’s end if I have any say 

Do you have any say?

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

Feels peculiar that we have a claimed vig that is still alive after 4 nights of openly admitting to be able to kill

2 group mason cops that are all alive after being outed/claiming on D2

tracker that has been outed and still alive, though only 1 night phase

watcher that has been outed and still alive, though only 1-2 night phases

James supposedly sees both Rackcs and Orca at Mwil the night that Mwil dies.   Did james know that Orca had visited mwil already to give his gift?  Had that been in thread prior to his watcher result claim?

What if Dome’s compulsive kill is the only repeatable kill though 

Just now, Dome said:

Maybe if you’re paranoid I’m some super tricky trickster.

If you’re reasonable and rational you’d realize how silly it sounds for the SK to claim N1, not to mention the mason results on me.

Why you bringing it up all the sudden? Clearly it’s been on your mind for a while. 

You literally claim indy day 1 all the time, don't think this is much of a stretch. And clearly there's something ****y about their results.

And it hasn't, not sure what makes you think it has been

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Then how did James know Orca visited MWil 

Who knows but I know for a fact I didn't visit mwil

Just now, Dome said:

Except last time 

The point is that it's still disingenuous of you to act like it's crazy you would make a risky claim play day 1