"Choose your own character" GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Malfatron

Just now, theuntouchable said:

So why move off after? The much easier route would be sit pat on Swag. Why bring extra attention to both of us by moving off Swag and we both move to counselor? (You also have mwil in your theory who also voted counselor after Swag was lynched)

then after we did all that, we hit counselor? 

You all are suspect 

Moving off after makes it seem like someone didnt know it was going to happen...which is useful for this exact scenario 

5 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

So we're just going to ignore that there's a serial killer here?

I'm also going to bump this:

So I see one of four possibilities here:

1. Dome is town vig and mafia hit counselor, no serial killer hit

2. Dome is town vig and serial killer hit counselor, no mafia hit

2. Dome is the serial killer and mafia hit counselor

3. Dome was the mafia hit and the serial killer got counselor

I hate to say this, but it looks like Pickle was right

How do you go from positive to there’s a serial killer, to mentioning several other viable possibilities (they don’t include a sk) back to being confident it’s a SK and dome is scum who legit called his target? 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

I’m saying it’s not possible for a role to make a person only need the majority in order to be lynched? 

the second part is just stating that there was nothing in his death reveal about being hated. 

It 100% is possible to have a role that makes someone only need half of the required votes to be lynched and I've had it as a scum team, the pumpkin bomb I believe, in one of Dome's or Nacho's games 

• Like 1

Just now, The Orca said:

You all are suspect 

Moving off after makes it seem like someone didnt know it was going to happen...which is useful for this exact scenario 

When have I ever been able to do anything noticeable on d1 without being doubted after? Even moves that are inherently town. 

I’m just asking you to walk yourself back through your theory. 

How do you go from positive to there’s a serial killer, to mentioning several other viable possibilities (they don’t include a sk) back to being confident it’s a SK and dome is scum who legit called his target? 

I had the FBI Agent role in a previous game but re-named State Trooper. The whole purpose of that role is the find the serial killer.

Assuming dome is telling the truth, that would mean either the sk or mafia didn't use a hit. Why would either one skip using it?

2 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

I had the FBI Agent role in a previous game but re-named State Trooper. The whole purpose of that role is the find the serial killer.

Assuming dome is telling the truth, that would mean either the sk or mafia didn't use a hit. Why would either one skip using it?

Well I’m not an SK

and I don’t think this really answers touches question, just clarifies your original stance 

• Like 1

So right now I'm leaning Bcb or Dome

I really feel Dome did that charade cause he knew he wasnt going to be redirected and it makes him look townish confirming he is a killer and he killed nontown like he said. 

I am a tad bit biased though. Jodelle misses Captain Blackbeard 

1 minute ago, kingseanjohn said:

Right, so your theory suggests that dome came out as SK, called out his target and went through with it? 

also, there was a seer too. So we have a SK, a werewolf, a scum group, a neutral survivor AND the possibility of a rival type of role (s). 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

I really feel Dome did that charade cause he knew he wasnt going to be redirected and it makes him look townish confirming he is a killer and he killed nontown like he said. 

How would he know he wouldn’t be redirected? Redirector can easily be a town role too (and has been) 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

I nicely tell you that you’re wrong on me :)

How would he know he wouldn’t be redirected? Redirector can easily be a town role too (and has been) 

Or protected against? If he’s assuming I’m not a strongman 

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Right, so your theory suggests that dome came out as SK, called out his target and went through with it? 

also, there was a seer too. So we have a SK, a werewolf, a scum group, a neutral survivor AND the possibility of a rival type of role (s). 

The “werewolf” could be the SK, if we’re looking at the seer role 

Considering them mutually exclusive based on generic role names is a no from me pal 

seer could detect WW or not WW

or seer could detect SK or not SK 

They’re just names  

Edited by Dome