"Choose your own character" GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Malfatron

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I have a scum lean on you. I KNOW he is scum.

I'm saying that's exactly what he did, especially with that stupid konch shell gif.

source.gif

Ok? Sorry for reiterating your theory? 

so this is your way of saying you think bcb did that to Swag and that he did it as scum? 

that’s actually fairly similar to how it went down in civilization mafia. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Ok? Sorry for reiterating your theory? 

so this is your way of saying you think bcb did that to Swag and that he did it as scum? 

Yes

Just now, theuntouchable said:

that’s actually fairly similar to how it went down in civilization mafia. 

I didn't play that game, but I used Nacho as an example with that pumpkin bomb in Marvel when we were scum together. He was the Green Goblin and had to submit ahead of time which player he wanted to use it on and when.

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Yes

I didn't play that game, but I used Nacho as an example with that pumpkin bomb in Marvel when we were scum together. He was the Green Goblin and had to submit ahead of time which player he wanted to use it on and when.

Now we’re getting somewhere. If I remember correctly, I don’t think bcb questioned his vote after malf posted the VC. I think you’re absolutely right that it was BCB. 

If this is a Zelda moment from you, I think you’re wrong. 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Yes, we. There was at least 3 of us that pointed out our votes were wrong. You, me and VMD. 

Which, again, based upon your response and the lack of response despite reading this thread, makes me go from "Touch is scum" to "maybe" and cements my results on BCB last night.

Coupled with PERHAPS VMD and Josh, that means I'd take a long look at:

*BCB: Obvious today

...then:

*Orca

*Blue/Rags/Forge

...in that order

20 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

swag - 7 ( rag, forge, blue, josh, orca, touch, bcb

IMO, I think that Josh is Town based upon a pure meta read, albeit I'm far from certain.

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Now we’re getting somewhere. If I remember correctly, I don’t think bcb questioned his vote after malf posted the VC. I think you’re absolutely right that it was BCB. 

If this is a Zelda moment from you, I think you’re wrong. 

I killed that girl's stupid cat, man. No way man.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

So we're just going to ignore that there's a serial killer here?

I'm also going to bump this:

So I see one of four possibilities here:

1. Dome is town vig and mafia hit counselor, no serial killer hit

2. Dome is town vig and serial killer hit counselor, no mafia hit

2. Dome is the serial killer and mafia hit counselor

3. Dome was the mafia hit and the serial killer got counselor

I hate to say this, but it looks like Pickle was right

8 hours ago, Dome said:

Dome: “Hey guys I have another hit that cant be stopped tonight unless I’m lynched , I’m willing to be transparent and think-tank the hit with everyone for reads and clarity. What a huge town asset”

Ksj “lynch dome”

8 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

I had the FBI Agent role in a previous game but re-named State Trooper. The whole purpose of that role is the find the serial killer.

Assuming dome is telling the truth, that would mean either the sk or mafia didn't use a hit. Why would either one skip using it?

8 hours ago, Whicker said:

That an FBI Agent is evidence of a serial killer 

I'm guessing Malf used standardized Mafia role names for everybody, or else I would suggest this is a reach. Role names typically don't mean much to me.

8 hours ago, Whicker said:

I mean it’s a 27 person game I would assume there’s a hefty number of scum 

Approximately 9. 33% is the standard quantity of non-Town in any given game. We're probably looking at a 4-5 man Mafia, a smaller 2-3 man recruiting faction, and a couple Independent roles. That's pure speculation though.

8 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

We need to figure things out.  2-4-6 are dead.  I'm ten and I still have way more gifs that need posted 

lol

8 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

If you’re saying it’s just a cop, why wouldn’t it be called cop? 

im saying I don’t think there’s an SK or werewolf and KSJ is popping out with something he figured would be an easy drop. 

I agree, KSJ is throwing stuff around that makes me think he knows more than a Townie should. But I'm also not familiar with how Malf sets up games or what the standard is for Mafia games is on this site.

32 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Let's try this again:

BCB HAS THE CORONAVIRUS

bcb