"Choose your own character" GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Malfatron

37 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Ok, so here’s my thing. I think malf set up a game that he wants the primary work to be done via thread. Malf is always pushing for vanilla games and likes those games. 

I have a gun. I apparently can’t do anything with that gun but I was told I have it. I can’t give it away, I can’t use it. It’s just there. 

that leads me to believe that there is likely someone out there with a role searching for guns. Seeing as how I can’t actually use mine, this leads me to believe that there is a few different roles set up to confuse the hell out of us. 

just look at the current state of things, it’s mass paranoia. There’s allegedly an SK, a werewolf, rivals, a survivor, infection etc etc etc. what is everyone looking for right now? Either a SK or the infection. 

so we’re either town against a bunch of individuals, or there is false roles. Given what I know of my role, Im quite positive it’s the latter. 

Interesting. 

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Interesting as in plausible? 

I suppose so. I'd find it odd if you were the only person with something that misleads investigations though, whether it be find guns it werewolves it whatever

• Like 1

Just now, Matts4313 said:

I question your motive in asking this.

I question your motive in putting out information that may discourage people from investigating you. 

But hey, the scum parading as a PGO in GW2 would never do such a thing, right? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

I question your motive in putting out information that may discourage people from investigating you. 

But hey, the scum parading as a PGO in GW2 would never do such a thing, right? 

Fair point. Yes, according to my PM I will also infect anyone who puts a night action on me. But it seems very clear that host lied. 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Really? 

Look at it from my perspective. I am still not sure that I can be lynched. Corona takes 6 days and there are no symptoms before hand. He may just be trying to find a way to kill me. 

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Look at it from my perspective. I am still not sure that I can be lynched. Corona takes 6 days and there are no symptoms before hand. He may just be trying to find a way to kill me. 

I believe you, for now. It's fine. 

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

My theory is that YOU are scum with him. The FACT is that HE IS.

It only takes 1 to hammer BCB.

I'll assume you meant "Counselor" there, but you're slipping.

Orca does whatever he wants whenever he wants regardless of his alignment. You and I have spent enough time with him in discord to know that. Coupled with him being on the SwAg line, that is a major red flag indicator. It appears to me as though he's trying to both implicate and distance, while contradicting himself.

There goes that word again...Jodelle hasn't contradicted or distanced. She welcomes friends 

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Yes

I didn't play that game, but I used Nacho as an example with that pumpkin bomb in Marvel when we were scum together. He was the Green Goblin and had to submit ahead of time which player he wanted to use it on and when.

Ok, at this point if you are gonna copy Jodelle at least pay her a compliment :)

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

YES

...see you all in postgame.

So...go on please