How does Brady's Buccaneers do this season?

RaidersAreOne

How does Brady's Buccaneers do this season?  

205 members have voted

1. 1. How many wins do you think they'll achieve?

• Very badly, NFL cellar dwellers - 0-3 wins
    • Poorly, Major disappointment - 4-6 wins
    • Decent, Playoff hopeful - 7-9 wins
    • Good, Playoff contender 10-12
    • Great, League elite - 13-17

8 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Why?

This isn't a team that's bought up a load of flashy over-the-hill free agents. They're adding a smart QB who will take care of the ball to a roster that could already put massive air yards up, had the number 1 run defense last season, who haven't really lost anyone and haven't got a brutal schedule. I think they play Atlanta and Carolina twice each, NYG, Chi, Det, LA teams, Oak. It's not a stretch to say they'll get to 10 wins from 7 last season

I just see nothing in why a 43(?) Year old brady and old gronk is gona make this team into something great. .

For me it has nothing to do with Brady or their offense as to if they are in the playoffs or not.  They was already a deadly offense putting up 28+ a game and top 3 in YPG.  Although i fully understand Winston with as many turnovers he had put the defense in a bad spot.  If the defense can get stops without those turnovers from Winston and keep teams under 28 ppg like last year i think they have  a very good chance to win 10+ games.  If their defense still gives up points of 25+ a game then i'll say 7-9 or 8-8.  Funny part is this is honestly the same exact way i feel about the Falcons.  I think both offense have more than enough to make it to and win in the playoffs by having 10+ win seasons.  If the Falcons bring the defense from the 2nd half of last year into this year then they are easily a playoff team.  If it reverts back to the 1st half of last season then Quinn and TD are probably looking for new jobs next year. 

7 hours ago, Vorsutus said:

Great may have been the wrong word but 50% of this forum thinks they are a lock for the playoffs.

They shouldn't be considered a lock for the playoffs I guess, but I think it's fair to say they may win 3 more games. They have a QB that is going to turn the ball over about a 5th the amount that Winston did, a savage receiving corps (I'm not talking Gronk), and run D as mentioned. IF the Red Zone D doesn't improve then they won't be making the playoffs. They should be an improved team though.