Turtle’s Mock

Round 1: Da’Ron Payne, NT, Alabama

Round 2: Sony Michel, RB, Georgia

Round 3: Jerome Baker, ILB, Ohio St

Round 4: Will Clap, C/G, LSU

Round 5: Kyzir White, S, WVU

Riund 6: Kentavius Street, 3-4 DE, NC St

ROUND 7: Daylon Mack, NT, Texas A&M

My ideal off-season would be Raquan Smith in the first and Kerryon Johnson or Mark Andrews in the second. Dontari Poe or Bennie Logan and Kyle Fuller in free agency. I'd also contact Denver about Shane Ray. I know he's in the doghouse there so we could potentially get him extremely cheap. 

I'm going to try and ignore QB until we hear something. Right now I'll just assume it's either Kirk or Colt. 

22 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

My ideal off-season would be Raquan Smith in the first and Kerryon Johnson or Mark Andrews in the second. Dontari Poe or Bennie Logan and Kyle Fuller in free agency. I'd also contact Denver about Shane Ray. I know he's in the doghouse there so we could potentially get him extremely cheap. 

I'm going to try and ignore QB until we hear something. Right now I'll just assume it's either Kirk or Colt. 

Was Ray in the dog house? I thought he was hurt most of the year. I don’t see anyway we sign Kyle Fuller, we have Kendall, Dunbar and Moreau.  I definitely agree about getting one of those NTs.

1 hour ago, turtle28 said:

Was Ray in the dog house? I thought he was hurt most of the year. I don’t see anyway we sign Kyle Fuller, we have Kendall, Dunbar and Moreau.  I definitely agree about getting one of those NTs.

Everything I've read is a change of scenery would do Ray well. I'd really like to bring in Dontari Poe, like Dash said and re-sign Zach Brown. Being able to draft Raquan Smith and trading for Shane Ray would add so much speed to this defense. I'd also be happy with Derwin James in the first. 

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

Everything I've read is a change of scenery would do Ray well. I'd really like to bring in Dontari Poe, like Dash said and re-sign Zach Brown. Being able to draft Raquan Smith and trading for Shane Ray would add so much speed to this defense. I'd also be happy with Derwin James in the first. 

Yeah, I’d love that too if it’s all possible.

1 hour ago, lavar703 said:

I like the idea about Shane Ray . But would he get playing time ??‍♂️If Preston Smith back and with Anderson idk if Ray accepts rotational role . Love the Ray and Poe idea .

1 hour ago, turtle28 said:

Yeah, I’d love that too if it’s all possible.

I like Derwin James ... I think if Kirk cousins leaves than I'm fine with experimenting at QB. Either it's AJ macaron or Teddy bridgewater or a third round pick .

i think with the playoffs you have to do what the Vikings and jags did. The eagles build depth on there team and brought some vets along .

we should do the same , sign a vet cheap solid deals and find a Big RB. I like bridgewater a lot on a one year prove it deal . His arm isn't amazing and he was injured but he has tons of heart and is a very good game manager .

to me at this point I'd take the risk if it means James /RB(second round) and signing more free agents .

7 hours ago, Dashing202 said:

I like the idea about Shane Ray . But would he get playing time ??‍♂️If Preston Smith back and with Anderson idk if Ray accepts rotational role . Love the Ray and Poe idea .

Shane Ray is better than Preston Smith. I had him amongst the players I wanted at #5 in the 2015 draft along with Leonard Williams and Vic Beasley.

22 hours ago, Dashing202 said:

I like Derwin James ... I think if Kirk cousins leaves than I'm fine with experimenting at QB. Either it's AJ macaron or Teddy bridgewater or a third round pick .

i think with the playoffs you have to do what the Vikings and jags did. The eagles build depth on there team and brought some vets along .

we should do the same , sign a vet cheap solid deals and find a Big RB. I like bridgewater a lot on a one year prove it deal . His arm isn't amazing and he was injured but he has tons of heart and is a very good game manager .

to me at this point I'd take the risk if it means James /RB(second round) and signing more free agents .

AJ McCarron is who I want signed if Kirk is gone to compete with Colt. I’d love to get James but we have good S right now. We should take guys for depth in the mid rounds to compete with Everett and Smithston. Take a NT or ILB in round 1, running back in round 2, ILB or NT in round 3 whatever position we didn’t draft in round 1.

Sign a FA wr like Jarvis Landry, Sammy Watkins, Martavis Bryant, Allen Robinson, Crabtree, Paul Richardson, Mike Wallace, Dontae Moncrief, Michael  Floyd, Willie Snead and re-sign Ryan Grant and Brian Quick to compete for spots.

Archived