The NOT Too Early 2018 NFL Draft Thread

turtle28

1 hour ago, Dashing202 said:

Jackson declared for the draft . With 5 qbs projected in the first and early second I feel we should trade back . 

I don't know --Depends who is sitting there at 13. Someone earlier said Mayfield would go in the second round. I think he SHOULD go in the second round however, I have this feeling someone will fall in love with him at the combine .. ( Could be someone like DannyBoy ! )

Small school QB to watch and has been invited, Sean Lauletta U of R. I think he lost the Championship game to Wentz 2 years ago.

1 hour ago, RSkinGM said:

I don't know --Depends who is sitting there at 13. Someone earlier said Mayfield would go in the second round. I think he SHOULD go in the second round however, I have this feeling someone will fall in love with him at the combine .. ( Could be someone like DannyBoy ! )

Small school QB to watch and has been invited, Sean Lauletta U of R. I think he lost the Championship game to Wentz 2 years ago.

I'm fine with Mayfield .. but he has to chill with his attitude .

I’m fine with us taking a RB early and going defensive Front 7 and OL with this whole draft! Those positions cost us when the depth went off and those are the positions that will get us too and through the playoffs. Idc who our QB is even though he’s been here since 2012 and even if he leaves then try to trade back while adding a first next year as Knight did in a mock and use those chips next year for a QB while using the picks this year on trenches and for the first time since Portis find a back who can carry the load no more mid round spot starters

8 minutes ago, Dashing202 said:

lol you guys think Jackson won't be successful?. This dude has comparison of Vick .

He doesn't at all. I have no idea why people keep saying this other than they never really saw Vick at Va Tech. Vick ran a 4.25 forty and his arm strength was out of this world. He was basically Barry Sanders playing QB. I wish Vick never would've said what he said about Lamar Jackson. 

20 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Me neither. Jackson and Vick are not that similar. 

Nobody will ever be like Vick but Jackson still has a very good arm and runs about a 4.30 dash  or 4.35 .

he also does a very good job extending plays . 

I hate comparisons but Jackson regardless is still an amazing athlete.  I do think Vick was a better proespect his arm strength was off the charts .

Archived