2020 NFL Draft: Discussion, Reports, Rumors, and Studies

jetskid007

1 minute ago, Bianconero said:

I think that he is most definitely the most talented player who can be labeled as a TE

Side note about Pauline: How accurate has he been? I think with Idzik, IIRC, he was pretty tapped in, but not so much with Macc and now Douglas?

Idk tbh, I still like Pauline for insider stuff but he’s definitely been a little less accurate since Idzik was let go. I’d be here for Claypool, Him and Herndon would be one hell of a combo.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bianconero said:

But what is the drop off between Lamb (13) for instance and Mims (34)?  I'm not sure what it will be in 2 years.

I'm sure someone said something similar about he draft that everyone is comparing this WR class to, 2014: What's the drop off from Mike Evans (7) to DeVante Adams (53) or Allen Robinson (2.61)?

The thing is we don’t pick 34. We are picking in the middle of the 2nd round. Our choices are just ok at that point. Those guys seem like 3rd round prospects. 

Just now, SDotNova said:

The thing is we don’t pick 34. We are picking in the middle of the 2nd round. Our choices are just ok at that point. Those guys seem like 3rd round prospects. 

You're not getting my point, man - haha

Adams (53) and Robinson (61) were taken after 48 - This is a deeeeeep class. You might thing some of these guys are okay and they'll be great. The same thing will happen that you and me think will be great, will be misses

Just now, Bianconero said:

You're not getting my point, man - haha

Adams (53) and Robinson (61) were taken after 48 - This is a deeeeeep class. You might thing some of these guys are okay and they'll be great. The same thing will happen that you and me think will be great, will be misses

The thing is that this could be said about any position though. Using the 2014 draft still for example... the 3rd round produced some very good OG talent.

Just now, KingOfTheDot said:

OL

8. Arizona- Wirfs

10. Cleveland- Becton

11. New York- Wills

14. Tampa Bay- Thomas

27. Seattle- Ruiz G/C

33. Cincinnati- Jones

36. New York Giants- Jackson

39. Miami- Robert Hunt OG

58. Minnesota- Cleveland

60. Baltimore- Hennessy IOL

Isiah Wilson @ 68 would be v nice

Just now, Bobby816 said:

I mean things change over time. RBs used to be valuable in drafts. Then they were looked at as pieces you shouldn't invest high picks in. Now the best RBs in the league are top picks again. 

I think that had to do more with not taking RB’s in the 1st more so than early picks...which it still is a bad idea to use a 1st on a RB