LyLo Mafia Tournament

rackcs

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

This is what I'm talking about.  This is a clear lie and not what I said pr was written.  That statement was CLEARLY in reference to qoute below it as in teb same setup as the other one 

Squire clearly followed the one about home in the same setio but is not all of a sudden confused about my post regarding you when it is set up the same. 

How can he follow one but not the otehr

You were trying to say that I was trying to figure out the leak before we even knew there was a leak and I kind of feel dumb for missing that aspect of it. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

How has he lied? 

My post about the VP is 100% about teh qoute below it.  He kept saying it was about teh qoute above it.  

It had the same setup as the one a out him and he followed it correctly but about the VP he lies and says it's about something it clearly is not 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

It’s a honest question I don’t see how he lied. 

My post about the VP is 100% about teh qoute below it.  He kept saying it was about teh qoute above it.  

It had the same setup as the one a out him and he followed it correctly but about the VP he lies and says it's about something it clearly is not 

15 minutes ago, squire12 said:
1 hour ago, rackcs said:

President @Pickle Rick paces back and forth through the room. Vice President @theuntouchable sat on the couch with his fingers pressed against his temple. General @squire12 stared out the window, no emotion showing on his face. An aide burst into the room and they all three turned to him, eagerly awaiting the news.

"Mr. President...I'm afraid the attack on the mother ship failed. They knew we were coming."

President Pickle Rick slammed his fist down on his desk.

"God damn it! How could they possibly have known we were coming?!"

Vice President theuntouchable glanced at the other two men.

"Yeah, how could they have? We three were the only ones who knew about the attack in advance of the operation."

General squire12 turned back towards the window.

"There's no way they could've prepared their defenses in time unless they knew about it from the planning stages."

President Pickle Rick ordered the two men to stand before him.

"So...who is the shapeshifting alien then?"

@Pickle Rick @theuntouchable @squire12

You only have 48 hours from the time of this post to make your decisions. You have until 7:55 PM EST on Sunday, March 22nd. All votes timestamped before 7:56 PM EST will count. All votes timestamped 7:56 PM EST or later will not count. No Lynch is not an option.

41 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

VP Touch seems deflated by the failed attack.  Someone who is very troubled by the failure, not someone that would be an alien.  To mimic those human tendencies are very difficult.  

1 hour ago, rackcs said:

Vice President @theuntouchable sat on the couch with his fingers pressed against his temple.

VP Touch seems to be invested and interested in solving who is the leak.  

1 hour ago, rackcs said:

"Yeah, how could they have? We three were the only ones who knew about the attack in advance of the operation."

Looks like touch is a human to me 

@theuntouchable  can you look at the bold parts of the quotes and tell me what you think?

@Pickle Rick  Read the OP.   the fingers pressed on the temple is in the opening statement.  It is before the aide rushes in to inform the three about the failed attack.

Your case for Touch said quoted that part and equated it to him invested and interested in solving who was the leak.   That could not be the case as the attack had not failed yet

43 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

VP Touch seems deflated by the failed attack.  Someone who is very troubled by the failure, not someone that would be an alien.  To mimic those human tendencies are very difficult.  

The fingers pressed against the temple was prior to finding out about the failed attack. 

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

@Pickle Rick  Read the OP.   the fingers pressed on the temple is in the opening statement.  It is before the aide rushes in to inform the three about the failed attack.

Your case for Touch said quoted that part and equated it to him invested and interested in solving who was the leak.   That could not be the case as the attack had not failed yet

To be fair, the invested and trying to solve is in reference to the quoted portion below but you’re still right in that my character “seems deflated” about the failed attack before we even learned that it failed. 

44 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

1 hour ago, rackcs said:

Vice President @theuntouchable sat on the couch with his fingers pressed against his temple.

1 hour ago, rackcs said:

The bolded is clearly referring to the bottom qoute "

It has NOTHiNG to do with teh top part

The bolded is clearly referring to the bottom qoute "

It has NOTHiNG to do with teh top part

You still tried to say I seemed deflated over a failed attack that we hadn’t even learned was a failed attack.