LyLo Mafia Tournament

rackcs

President @Pickle Rick paces back and forth through the room. Vice President @theuntouchable sat on the couch with his fingers pressed against his temple. General @squire12 stared out the window, no emotion showing on his face. An aide burst into the room and they all three turned to him, eagerly awaiting the news.

"Mr. President...I'm afraid the attack on the mother ship failed. They knew we were coming."

President Pickle Rick slammed his fist down on his desk.

"God damn it! How could they possibly have known we were coming?!"

Vice President theuntouchable glanced at the other two men.

"Yeah, how could they have? We three were the only ones who knew about the attack in advance of the operation."

General squire12 turned back towards the window.

"There's no way they could've prepared their defenses in time unless they knew about it from the planning stages."

President Pickle Rick ordered the two men to stand before him.

"So...who is the shapeshifting alien then?"

@Pickle Rick @theuntouchable @squire12

You only have 48 hours from the time of this post to make your decisions. You have until 7:55 PM EST on Sunday, March 22nd. All votes timestamped before 7:56 PM EST will count. All votes timestamped 7:56 PM EST or later will not count. No Lynch is not an option.

So President Pickle is furious that the attack failed, so much so that he hits his desk.  From personal experience, recently, I can tell you that someone does not do that unless they are pissed.  The bruise on my finger/knuckle (possible broke) can attest to that.  Why would President Pickle be pissed if he was the one that was an alien, he wouldn't. 

So PP is human based on the op (yes this is all to pass the time and have some fun waiting for you all)

That is pretty telling xD

Let's look at general squire next. 

General Squire begins by being distant and devoid of emotion.  Is is bc he is an alien and in fact unable to display emotion bc his race is not capable of doing so, possibly

12 minutes ago, rackcs said:

General @squire12 stared out the window, no emotion showing on his face

Then after PP tantrum General squire turns back away from the confrontation and peers out to the unknown, as I cowering from others.  That does not sound like a general to me. 

12 minutes ago, rackcs said:

General squire12 turned back towards the window.

"There's no way they could've prepared their defenses in time unless they knew about it from the planning stages."

Squire is looking like an alien to me. 

Distant, not displaying the qualities of his post.  Seems like he is not of this world. 

VP Touch seems deflated by the failed attack.  Someone who is very troubled by the failure, not someone that would be an alien.  To mimic those human tendencies are very difficult.  

16 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Vice President @theuntouchable sat on the couch with his fingers pressed against his temple.

VP Touch seems to be invested and interested in solving who is the leak.  

18 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Vice President theuntouchable glanced at the other two men.

"Yeah, how could they have? We three were the only ones who knew about the attack in advance of the operation."

Looks like touch is a human to me