LyLo Mafia Tournament

rackcs

Three men lay unconscious in a room. Slowly they all came too, momentarily blinded by the bright fluorescent lights that lit up the room. As they became aware of their surroundings they noticed that all three of them had chains around their ankles that were attached to sturdy pipes. Next to one man was a hacksaw. In the center of the room, just out of their reaches, was a key. 

They started putting all of the pieces together when a TV screen embedded in the wall turned on. On the screen was a creepy puppet.

"Hello. I want to play a game. There are three of us in this room and yes, I meant to say us. I am one of the people chained to a pipe. We will have 48 hours to take a vote on who is going to make the ultimate sacrifice. One of us will have to saw off their foot in order to obtain the key. If you choose me to do it, you'll win and I'll give you both the key, freeing you. If you vote for each other, I will free myself and lock you both in the room forever. Live or die, the choice is ours."

One man lifted up the hacksaw as the video ended.

"So...anyone wanna volunteer?"

@Malfatron @MWil23 @daboyle250

You only have 48 hours from the time of this post to make your decisions. You have until 7:10 PM EST on Sunday, March 22nd. All votes timestamped before 7:11 PM EST will count. All votes timestamped 7:11 PM EST or later will not count. No Lynch is not an option.