LyLo Mafia Tournament

rackcs

as an outside observer, pickle is clearly the cat

1. cats are usually royality in every medium, at least compared to dog

2. touch has a red letter on pickle. for recent history, discounting a red letter by touch is a huge mistake

3. appeal to emotion. pickle threatened to self-vote, trying to play the role of town giving up

4. disinterest as to whether to lynch mwil or touch, even though it would mean his elimimation if town

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

as an outside observer, pickle is clearly the cat

1. cats are usually royality in every medium, at least compared to dog

2. touch has a red letter on pickle. for recent history, discounting a red letter by touch is a huge mistake

3. appeal to emotion. pickle threatened to self-vote, trying to play the role of town giving up

4. disinterest as to whether to lynch mwil or touch, even though it would mean his elimimation if town

Taken as a whole, my money is Pickle is a dog

Barking filled the room as the animals were freaking out at each other. @theuntouchable got tired of being all bark though and sprung into action, jumping onto @Pickle Rick. They both went spinning into the side table and the living room. As they came to stop and took a good lock at each other, they realized something...they were both dogs. They looked up to see the expensive family heirloom vase on the table wobbling back and forth. They both jumped up to try to stop it from falling but it was too late. The vase crashed down and shattered. Rack ran into the living room and began screaming at the two dogs.

"That's it! I've had it with you two! I think if you two can't behave then I'm just going to have to rehome you!"

The two dogs sat there with their tails between their legs as they were berated by their horrible owner. Both looked around Rack to see @MWil23 the cat skulking off to another room, a smug and self-satisfied smirk upon his face.

@MWil23 has won, @theuntouchable and @Pickle Rick have lost. Pickle Rick has also been eliminated from the tournament. Thanks for playing Pickle.

• Like 1

Just now, The Orca said:

Can you link it. The biggest clue imo is the outset of the game where he claimed dog and willing to vote with the first person who votes the other 

next time im scum, i will try that

"hey, one of you guys....just vote the other. i dont care who."