Dunder Mafia Paper Company - Everyone Wins, Daboyle Loses

Daboyle

if you are town in this, realize that your death will likely cause the death of mafia as well

if someone wants to put me to 3, i will do nothing to stop it

I urge 1 more person to go on both VMD and KSJ for the 5 way tie.

If 2 more people want to vote me for the 6th man tie, i accept my sacrifice.

VOTE COUNT
3 - Heimdallr (The Orca, Pickle Rick, JoshstraDaymus)
3 - FinneasGage (MWil23, The LBC, VikeManDan)
3 - squire12 (James, Blue, theuntouchable)
2 - Pickle Rick (Heimdallr, FinneasGage)
2 - VikeManDan (bcb1213, Malfatron)
2 - kingseanjohn (Matts4313, SwAg)
1 - The LBC (ET80)
1 - Dome (kingseanjohn)
1 - rackcs (squire12)
1 - JoshstraDaymus (Forge)
1 - Malfatron (rackcs)
1 - No Lynch (Dome)

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

I mean, I literally speak in general terms saying things like "always have and always will" and "will always". How the hell do you read that as being about this specific instance, let alone predicting what will happen in this specific instance?

I think you are missing the point entirely. 

5 minutes ago, rackcs said:

That's me commenting on the scenario of multi-lynching as being a bad idea. Not sure how you read that specific part of the comment being about this instance AND predicting that it will happen. I know reading comprehension isn't your strong suit but still.

I'm voting Malf because he actually said we should kill more than one person which I think is scummy as ****.

3 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I mean, I literally speak in general terms saying things like "always have and always will" and "will always". How the hell do you read that as being about this specific instance, let alone predicting what will happen in this specific instance?

Rack why are you not participating in trying to force the greatest number of people to show their hand unless you’re concerned about it actually happening (assuming), or if you only want to appear Town-oriented for the optics?

• Like 1

Just now, Matts4313 said:

I think you are missing the point entirely. 

Explain it to me then. From my perspective I see Malf advocating for a multi-lynch because he wants multiple people lynched which I think is a flat out scum move. Swag on the other hand advocated for the multi-lynch in terms of seeing how the votes shift which I don't find inherently scummy. Nowhere in those posts did I predict that the multi-lynch would happen, which is what I took issue with swag saying. I find the fact that Malf wants to multi-lynch scummy.

Just now, rackcs said:

Explain it to me then. From my perspective I see Malf advocating for a multi-lynch because he wants multiple people lynched which I think is a flat out scum move. Swag on the other hand advocated for the multi-lynch in terms of seeing how the votes shift which I don't find inherently scummy. Nowhere in those posts did I predict that the multi-lynch would happen, which is what I took issue with swag saying. I find the fact that Malf wants to multi-lynch scummy.

We have literally never pulled off a multi lynch in the history of this website. The entire point is to threaten a bunch of people and see how it shakes out. 

• Like 1

Just now, SwAg said:

Rack why are you not participating in trying to force the greatest number of people to show their hand unless you’re concerned about it actually happening (assuming), or if you only want to appear Town-oriented for the optics?

What the hell are you talking about? The point I was arguing was where you said I was assuming the multi-lynch would actually happen. I never said that. I'm all for your strategy and never argued against it. Malf actually wants multiple people to be lynched though which is what I find scummy. Not using the multi-lynch strategically to force people to do things but using it to actually kill multiple people.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

We have literally never pulled off a multi lynch in the history of this website. The entire point is to threaten a bunch of people and see how it shakes out. 

j95OSVP.jpg

Malf said he wants to kill multiple people, he actually wants the multi-lynch.