Dunder Mafia Paper Company - Everyone Wins, Daboyle Loses

Daboyle

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Tell me some your thoughts buddy? 

Well, I just read Blue's thoughts and I think this made sense alot:

6 minutes ago, Blue said:

However, if Squire is Mafia, then he's also playing the role of the host here because he knows something everyone else doesn't: whether the two choices he has are aligned with him. The host in Monty Hall knows which two doors are empty and which is the prize; in Mafia terms, this means Mafia Squire knows which two players are Mafia and which is not. Thus, there's only one "correct" choice for Squire if he's Mafia and one of the other two lynch options is his teammate. Since we know Heimdallr was Town, that makes it more likely (not 100%, just likely) that Finn is also Mafia since Squire chose to lynch Heimdallr.

It's premeditated thought. If Squire was just trying to pull himself out of harms way to not go to OT thats one thing he could have done a throwaway vote, but I think he knew exactly what he was doing in the moment.

4 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

It's premeditated thought. If Squire was just trying to pull himself out of harms way to not go to OT thats one thing he could have done a throwaway vote, but I think he knew exactly what he was doing in the moment.

Do we learn more from squire dying or finn and which would you choice?

1 minute ago, VikeManDan said:

Some compelling arguments being made against squire. How does finn tie into that dynamic?

Bc finn was saved by squire's actions 

Squire chose to save the 2 most useless players (finn and himself) over a self proclaimed star (heimdallr)

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Do we learn more from squire dying or finn and which would you choice?

If I had to pick one to die, I would say Squire. I think he's protecting exposing Finn's role should have have gotten lynched, it would have made the game too easy to solve there I think.

Just now, JoshstraDaymus said:

If I had to pick one to die, I would say Squire. I think he's protecting exposing Finn's role should have have gotten lynched, it would have made the game too easy to solve there I think.

vote for pickle bro

16 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

How so?

1 minute ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Again, how so?