Dunder Mafia Paper Company - Everyone Wins, Daboyle Loses

Daboyle

6 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

@Pickle Rick why does scum have to have a redirector?

Were you redirected to fin?

if so, why would they do that to you if fin is scum?

maybe it was the town redirector

and you caught finn killing those two

1. Bc I fully believe that they thought I could give out a gun and wanted to give it to finn.  Funny how they screwed themselves if that was the case.  Also why would anyone redirect me to finn of they are a town redirector.  

2. Yes I was redirected to finn 

3. Bc they thought I could give out a gun.  

4. Potentially, but I really feel the redirector wanted to give finn a gun to use 

5 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I’m not even sure what day it is anymore tbh 

Come out of your basement and help us figure things out 

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

How did he visit both of them? Motivator? 

Yeah that is the most likely role that would let the same person kill twice as we saw in the writeup. 

• Like 5

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

1. Bc I fully believe that they thought I could give out a gun and wanted to give it to finn.  Funny how they screwed themselves if that was the case.  Also why would anyone redirect me to finn of they are a town redirector.  

2. Yes I was redirected to finn 

3. Bc they thought I could give out a gun.  

4. Potentially, but I really feel the redirector wanted to give finn a gun to use 

Come out of your basement and help us figure things out 

Yeah that is the most likely role that would let the same person kill twice as we saw in the writeup. 

It depends but I could see it both ways. Not necessarily as a scum read on you but to try and gather more information. 

1 hour ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Well, I just read Blue's thoughts and I think this made sense alot:

It's premeditated thought. If Squire was just trying to pull himself out of harms way to not go to OT thats one thing he could have done a throwaway vote, but I think he knew exactly what he was doing in the moment.

FWIW I’m positive I’ve seen squire do this before as town. I think a scum squire would have likely let it go to OT and let the chips fall where they may.