Dunder Mafia Paper Company - Everyone Wins, Daboyle Loses

Daboyle

13 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

i was able to visit AND kill TWO guys in one night phase? seems like you spent a lot of time thinking this out 

Well somebody did, so...

8 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

he's claiming the guy that invests people

No, he's not.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, daboyle250 said:

The employees of Dunder Mifflin Scranton were conflicted on who should be the next person to get rid of. After much argument over whether or not to eliminate multiple people at once, they decided to fire the man who was too busy doing crossword puzzles in the corner, Stanley Hudson (@Heimdallr), the Watcher. He walked off angrily, telling them he was retiring to Florida and starring in Honey Nut Cheerio commercials.

giphy.gif

As the members of Dunder Mifflin were arguing, an unknown figure was passing by, giving out pink slips to terminate certain members' employment. When they decide to split up, it was revealed that it was sent to:

• Hidetoshi "Hide" Hasagawa (@Forge), the Doctor

• Kevin Malone (@The LBC), the 2 Day Restless Spirit

tumblr_o5z6oe9QS71rynk4uo6_250.gifv

giphy.gif

As they were figuring out what was going on, a loud shriek was sent out. They found the dead body of Kelly Kapoor (@Dome) the Lightning Rod. They noticed that there were bruises around her neck. They realized that there was more than just firings happening at Dunder Mifflin today...

giphy.gif

Day 2 starts now. It will end at 10PM ET Monday.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I’m pretty sure it’s clear what Pickle is claiming here. I’ll give him credit, with the flavor of the writeup it fits, albeit it’s not a sure thing.

I think I see what you mean @MWil23

• Like 1