JLA Mafia Game Thread DAY 4

Blue

Just now, SwAg said:

You just randomly dropped off another alignment for no apparent reason, again.  One we know that is in the game.

You're getting caught up in minutiae - for simplicity's sake, let's call them Cult A, B, C, D.

Better?

Just now, SwAg said:

Yeah.  It gives people a dead-end to chase.

Not saying you’re wrong but I don’t recall ever seeing this in a game I played in (my memory is kind of shot though). Can you point me in the direction of a game that did this?

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Yeah, it's what I said before, and you called it minutiae that's meaningless.

The names. The names are minutiae.

But, there's five - feasible in a 23 person game.

How do you resolve this:

MWil claimed to be blocked by Green/Yellow force field.

That sounds like it would fit an ability for Green Lanturn.

Rick claims Green Lanturn Corps.

In order for Rick's claim to be a lie, he would have to be with MWil or gamble on the idea that MWil was lying and there would be no one around to contradict him.

He isn't with MWil because you investigated him as Crime Syndicate; or he's with MWil and was still framed because you investigated him as Crime Syndicate.

I'm unwilling to gamble with the un-CC'd roleblockers life in a Cult game.

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Not saying you’re wrong but I don’t recall ever seeing this in a game I played in (my memory is kind of shot though). Can you point me in the direction of a game that did this?

Not offhand.  I believe there is one.  As far as mechanics that I recall that emulated the same effect: my role in Space Jam with Bill Murray aligned.