JLA Mafia Game Thread DAY 4

Blue

Just now, Whicker said:

And recruiter is dead so how can I have recruited pickle? 

ET had a really good case about how there's 3-5 factions, we're still not sure on that one, but at least two are recruiting, another two may or may not exist, and something else.

12 hours ago, Whicker said:

Pickle Rick 

3 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I never voted Pickle Rick by the ******* way. The VC has been wrong this entire game 

Whicker is a liar.

vSD7aII.png

Also uh that's either a weird glitch or YOU'VE BEEN REPLACED BY MHICKER. 

3 minutes ago, Whicker said:

and good to know a random track with no confirmed results means I’m scum framer. Lol. Did I make up crime syndicates too? Or am I mafia who frames people to not be mafia?

Yeah, I'm willing to hear ya here, but this is weird argument.  You said bcb is the unconfirmed tracker with no other results, seems like you're disputing that you targeted Rick.

Just now, SwAg said:

Yeah, I'm willing to hear ya here, but this is weird argument.  You said bcb is the unconfirmed tracker with no other results, seems like you're disputing that you targeted Rick.

What are you even saying? I got tracked to Pickle and outside of unconfirmed frame, nothing happened to him. So I like how a Treacher, who cannot confirms who the **** else visited Pickle, gets to automatically assume my role 

Just now, Whicker said:

What’s the post right the **** after that you ****er?

Was searching through your posts for a PR vote and I noticed the "last visited date" and was kinda confused. I assume it's just a forum error because glitches and all.

Mhicker being the Reverse of Whicker. 

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

ET had a really good case about how there's 3-5 factions, we're still not sure on that one, but at least two are recruiting, another two may or may not exist, and something else.

Two recruiters and scum faction?! What the ****