FFMD ll 20’- San Francisco 49ers Front Office

Scoundrel

1 hour ago, Forge said:

I tried to engage them in some talks, and I think I got scolded for not going directly to their GM LOL

Don't take Ozzy too seriously lol

I'm glad you all were confused entering our war room, means my plan was working :D

• Like 2

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Wow, not sure how you guys are able to do this lol. Is it going to have a full 7 round draft? 

Yep! It loses it's luster after the first few rounds. A lot of the teams just stop participating. 

That being said, really great way to force yourself to do more research with regards to mid and late round prospects. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Wow, not sure how you guys are able to do this lol. Is it going to have a full 7 round draft? 

Yeah its like a two week affair but usually the most activity is in the beginning. After that most people are settled in where they pick and you only get action if people want to move up instead of everyone just wanting to move down.

Oof. Eagles traded Jones for Reddick. I don't think that they realize how bad Reddick is and just got married to getting a linebacker back in the trade. Arizona got by far the better end of that deal. Reddick can't cover and can't tackle. That's a really bad combination for a linebacker. 

There are some teams that are willing to move up. 

Vikings have put out some feelers. Jets would like to move up and get Mims. Lions would very much like to move up, but they only have 2 thirds and a fourth to give up. Without a decent player involved, I don't think that this is enough to make that kind of jump.