FFMD II '20 - Green Bay Packers Front Office

ny92mike

15 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

if max doesn't want it, you're free to take over and make picks man! 

I don't mind taking over if you and max are out. I'm already working on the writing portion anyway so its no bother. 

But Glute u get right of first refusal lol. I'll make the selection at 94 if I don't hear back by then.

34 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

you're wildin man. i thought we were on friendly terms lol. we've done this like 10 years in a row with a really cordial/fun group. the hours i've been able to get on were sporadic leading up to our pick. you think i'm purposely trying to avoid discussion about our pick by limiting the time i'm on here? and i told you there was a chance i'd miss our pick. i snuck into the bathroom briefly to try and see what was up, so no i wasn't 100% caught up on what you were doing man. from my perspective, i logged on saw we were OTC. Started engaging in a trade discussion after I saw you were completely against a Pittman selection. Refreshed my browser and saw a rogue niang pick lol. Then I got "pissy" by hopping in discord and saying "bro"? that's not pissy man, that's just confusion as to why you would do that. and then you immediately remove yourself from discord and get pissed lol. in prior years the groups pretty much always came to a general consensus before things went down. the TCMD squad from a couple weeks ago of @Packerraymond @squire12 and myself disagreed on almost every pick, but just hashed it out and came to a decision we all liked. 

i'm not trying to be passive aggressive, when i say you're free to finish it man. i kind of lost interest. there's nothing personal or anything on my end dude i really don't care that much. 

I've admittedly been a bit testy lately due to certain things, so I apologise.  I wasn't trying to go rogue, I didn't see you on because I was trying to work a trade down until the very last minute and couldn't get it done and didn't expect you to be around for the pick so I wasn't watching the chat.  When talking with others we came to the conclusion that Niang was probably the best pick there so that's what I went with.  Really felt I was damned no matter what I did TBH, so I went with the consensus.

As to who makes the next pick, it doesn't matter to me, really.

Edited by MaximusGluteus

11 minutes ago, MaximusGluteus said:

I've admittedly been a bit testy lately due to certain things, so I apologise.  I wasn't trying to go rogue, I didn't see you on because I was trying to work a trade down until the very last minute and couldn't get it done and didn't expect you to be around for the pick so I wasn't watching the chat.  When talking with others we came to the conclusion that Niang was probably the best pick there so that's what I went with.  Really felt I was damned no matter what I did TBH, so I went with the consensus.

As to who makes the next pick, it doesn't matter to me, really.

no worries man, i get it. you're good to make the remainder of these picks if you want to. 

if not, @festiveonion it's all you 

38 minutes ago, festiveonion said:

I'm doing in name only. 

I'd love for the forums thoughts on anyone they'd like in Titletown.
Ideally I'm just breaking ties and we decide this democratically.

But if nobody has any ideas I'll just take my BPA Shea Patterson and we can try again in the 4th.

Pffft, everyone knows BPA here is Michael Turk.  Did you forget he did 25 reps in the bench press at the combine?  He can be our punter AND play OLB since he did more reps than Epenesa and Za'Darius Smith.

Edited by MaximusGluteus

• 4 weeks later...