GDT Week 3: (2-0) Denver @ (1-1) Buffalo

Trentwannabe

Overall, I'm liking the playcalling today! We've missed on the execution here and there, but we've had real opportunities. Also, now that I think about it, our penalties are less of a problem than last year...and this past preseason. I'm liking the path we are on!

6 minutes ago, Yibbyl said:

Overall, I'm liking the playcalling today! We've missed on the execution here and there, but we've had real opportunities. Also, now that I think about it, our penalties are less of a problem than last year...and this past preseason. I'm liking the path we are on!

Agreed, was a shaky start to the day but after the first 3 series we've really turned it around. Tyrod has made some nice throws. Defense is just awesome. White has made a couple mistakes but he's a rookie. He's going to be a hell of a player.

Just now, NickChowaniec said:

Agreed, was a shaky start to the day but after the first 3 series we've really turned it around. Tyrod has made some nice throws. Defense is just awesome. White has made a couple mistakes but he's a rookie. He's going to be a hell of a player.

I'm surprised that we're doing so well. I mean we've managed to get a lot of picks for the next 2 drafts and at the moment we still have a nice team with some real talent. Already dreaming about play-offs in 2019 ;)

Archived