FFMD II - Redskins War Room - OTC!!!!

Ghostnote

2 minutes ago, mountainpd said:

That’s the honesty I am looking for. Thank you.

let you know on Trent .

And our value on Trent is what most of the league will value him at, but its like buying a house, you low ball to downplay the value so the perception is lower than what you might expect. But Trent has a lot of years left, and while he has just one year left, he is healthy and motivated - That Trent Williams is the best LT in the league. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mike23md said:

And our value on Trent is what most of the league will value him at, but its like buying a house, you low ball to downplay the value so the perception is lower than what you might expect. But Trent has a lot of years left, and while he has just one year left, he is healthy and motivated - That Trent Williams is the best LT in the league. 

2 minutes ago, mike23md said:

I agree. Probably more value to you after the first round.

Just now, Jeezy Fanatic said:

I’m not sure I’d make that deal for just the number two pick. I’m a no

Like MikeT14 said, we like Young here. Its going to take a bit to move us out of 2 and hand over Young to the Lions or even the Giants, where we see him 2 times a year for at least a decade. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MikeT14 said:

We're in a pretty big consensus on the forum that it would take something like 3 firsts to get the #2 pick. We like Young.

I'd say 3 first and a second. We can debate this but I wouldn't trade Chase w/o an RG3 deal coming back to us and even then I'm still hesitant bc Chase is that great. 

Also, aren't future draft picks useless in FFMD? Does the forum actually tally they we got an extra pick and then next year we’d have it?

18 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

I'd say 3 first and a second. We can debate this but I wouldn't trade Chase w/o an RG3 deal coming back to us and even then I'm still hesitant bc Chase is that great. 

Also, aren't future draft picks useless in FFMD? Does the forum actually tally they we got an extra pick and then next year we’d have it?

No. It just depends. It's more just bragging we have a 2021 1st also. There's no carry over.