FFMD II - Redskins War Room - OTC!!!!

Ghostnote

By the way, I don't think I said this before. I am running the Seahawks for this. Needed bodies. I still want to participate and voice opinions for the Skins.

I've made my big board for the Seahawks, and I will avoid participating in any secret stuff you all do for decisions to keep complete transparency open. 

2 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

By the way, I don't think I said this before. I am running the Seahawks for this. Needed bodies. I still want to participate and voice opinions for the Skins.

I've made my big board for the Seahawks, and I will avoid participating in any secret stuff you all do for decisions to keep complete transparency open. 

its fine. I would have done the same. 

19 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Russell Wilson for a 6th round pick?

• Like 1

It is with great sadness and despair that I announce the termination of Daniel Jones, Dak Prescott, and Carson Wentz. They had solid careers ahead of them, but alas, the Predator has arrived in Washington, to dominate the NFC East offensive lines, backfields, and signal calleers. 

REDSKINS PROBABLE PICK AT 2 CHASE YOUNG: 'I'M THE BEST PLAYER IN ...

With the 2nd pick in the 2020 FFMD Draft, the Washington Redskins select, Chase Young, EDGE, Ohio State. 

• Like 4

59 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Really? Don't the seahawks have fans?

Edited by turtle28

16 minutes ago, mike23md said:

It is with great sadness and despair that I announce the termination of Daniel Jones, Dak Prescott, and Carson Wentz. They had solid careers ahead of them, but alas, the Predator has arrived in Washington, to dominate the NFC East offensive lines, backfields, and signal calleers. 

REDSKINS PROBABLE PICK AT 2 CHASE YOUNG: 'I'M THE BEST PLAYER IN ...

With the 2nd pick in the 2020 FFMD Draft, the Washington Redskins select, Chase Young, EDGE, Ohio State. 

Super Bowl! We’ll replicate what the 2019 49ers did now! Haha 😂 

1 hour ago, MikeT14 said:

Their forum is pretty quiet, and no one volunteered. We had about 5 or 6 teams we had to fill with mods and randoms. 

Interesting, it must be nice to have a team like theirs where everyone is pretty much in agreement that they're going to be good to great every year. I guess that's what happens when you have a franchise QB, we wouldn't know. 

34 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Interesting, it must be nice to have a team like theirs where everyone is pretty much in agreement that they're going to be good to great every year. I guess that's what happens when you have a franchise QB, we wouldn't know. 

Bruce Allen talks about Scot McCloughan, Kirk Cousins, the ...

Take a long look at this jacka$$. He is the one that pushed out a franchise QB by playing games. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mike23md said:

Bruce Allen talks about Scot McCloughan, Kirk Cousins, the ...

Take a long look at this jacka$$. He is the one that pushed out a franchise QB by playing games. 

That’s right, 100! If we still had that QB we would’ve been a playoff contender in 2018 & 19 just as we were in 2016 & 17 after making the playoffs and winning the division in 2015.

• Like 1