Sign in to follow this  
D82

We’ve got Poe

Fyeah!! I love it. Maybe not what he once was but was having a bounce back 2019. 4 sacks in 11 games, pacing 6 for the season. McCoy had 5.

When was the last time both our DTs were over 300lbs? When was the last time our starting 2 DTs combined for 11 sacks?

Ultimately, I would have preferred Snacks, but not going to complain about this one. When he's healthy, he's a solid player.

1 minute ago, DaBoys said:

Fyeah!! I love it. Maybe not what he once was but was having a bounce back 2019. 4 sacks in 11 games, pacing 6 for the season. McCoy had 5.

When was the last time both our DTs were over 300lbs? When was the last time our starting 2 DTs combined for 11 sacks?

Been a long time and it’s way overdue. If we could somehow add Clowney at a decent rate or trade of Ngakoue or Lawson...this d-line would be vastly upgraded.

Even if you haven't warmed up to Poe yet, you have to admit there is a culture change happening on defense. Prioritizing the DT/NT position hasn't happened in forever. Almost as long as it's been since we took drafting a QB seriously.

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, D82 said:

Been a long time and it’s way overdue. If we could somehow add Clowney at a decent rate or trade of Ngakoue or Lawson...this d-line would be vastly upgraded.

At this point, screw it. Pay Clowney. What else is there to spend this money on? You know Poe is cheap.

Edited by DaBoys

Solid signing.  I'm hoping Pie and McCoy make life easier for our lb's.

And just mayybeeeeeee the young 22 year old 2nd round pick DT Hill will step it up.

Bring Woods back and boom. Our DTs are suddenly a strength of the team.

tenor.gif

Leydoeeett!!!

DLaw - McCoy - Poe - Clowney

-------LVE---‐---------------Jaylon

11 minutes ago, Northland said:

Solid signing.  I'm hoping Pie and McCoy make life easier for our lb's.

Pie always makes life easier. 

25 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

Ultimately, I would have preferred Snacks,

I wonder what he's asking?

I guess we to Poe to afford Snacks.

Forget paying for Clowney. Gregory and Crawford can get the job done. Do you guys see our Corners. The only one I like is Lewis. Brown and Awuzie are ok but im looking at Ryan Logan right now. He would instantly become the best CB on this team. Plus he can play all over the secondary. I would pay 10 mil on him before I pay 20 on Clowney